• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just wondering!

keeley86

Why am i sooooo emotional - i cry at everything!:cry: i cry at all the soaps - i cried when that bloke won the 50k on The Cube and ive just been crying at xfactor!
what is wrong with me, lol x:cry:

TOTM? Im like that today - its not even due to have been my TOTM...I blame the pregnancy, but some days are just like that. I cried this morning as my toast wasnt hot?!! Hahahahahahahah

Aww Angel, it's been one of those days... it's probably a lot to do with the weather turning colder and the approaching winter... we'll be sharing some warmth on here...

I was wondering why my tinternet daughter hadn't been in touch with me today and now I know... you've been stuck in front of the telly... haha....

Love and hugs always to you Keeley and everyone xxx

could be that! - im not regular but i always know when im cuming on and i dont think i am (.)(.) arnt sore or anything! im just welling up at everything
apart from you crying at your toast this salski - i just pictured that in my head and chuckled - lol you have an excuse with being hormonal tho xxx

your right bev.... ive been on and off here all day having the odd post but other than that ive done nothing but watch telly (cry) poke the fire and play with the dogs all day! im soooooo lazy today, hehe!
heard your still not well - wish i could make it better for you hun! big luving hugs from me xxxxxxx

Get some rest Keeley, it will do you more good than anything... we have these days love... I'm sleeping on the sofa tonight, have such a horrendous chest infection and my chest aches, can't lie down... maybe it will be better in the morning or I'll speak to my diabetic clinic....

Rest and relax Angel, keep warm and snug and feel better soon.... nite nite Keeley. xxx

Why am i sooooo emotional - i cry at everything!:cry: i cry at all the soaps - i cried when that bloke won the 50k on The Cube and ive just been crying at xfactor!
what is wrong with me, lol x:cry:

because you are a great big lovely softy...... and I like it. xxxxx

lol - awwwww! im smiling now! thanks xxxxx

Awww you soft beggars :) Don't change for anyone :)

Sal, you gotta get your hubby trained to RUN in with your steaming toast, tell him baby likes it hot :) xx

Back