• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Good luck for today fingers toes and everything crossed for you. I dont think alot of people have a clue what you can eat after wls.But if you put a stone on you are eatting something good.Wishing you all the best.

Love and hugs all the best

Jo
xx

Actually I'm eating a lot of crap :D They said I have to eat calorie laden food every two hours or so to ensure I'm getting sufficient calories in each day.

They actually made me eat chips, fried fish, steak puddings, chuffin pies, rice pudding, custard, full fat milk, butter, all the shyte I've religiously stayed away from for three years :D It was fun at first I got a kinky buzz out of being so naughty for about three days, but it makes my pouch so gripey I'm puking and crapping all the time :D

It seems to be working and at least the high calorie intake is allowing the protein to be used to build and repair rather than for just fuel. It better be worth it as eating rubbish is much harder than eating properly trust me LOL :D

Yesterday I had a thick milkshake from a fast food outlet, the hospital NUT said they are ok for me as they are high in calories and fat, but easy to digest. My first in three years and boy it tasted good, and I kept it down for five sweet minutes, then it was out through my mouth and nose real quick LOL, puking on the M60 hard shoulder is not good :D Never again :cry:

Thanks everyone for your kind words and prayers, I'll let you know how I get on later.

Good luck Karl, Ive got everything crossed for you xxx

Has anyone heard from Karl?

Just seen the last few posts. Hope all is ok x x

Hi guys

The oncologist appointment didn't go too well, the lesions in my Liver haven't responded and they suspect that the cancer may have spread from my pancreas into my liver. So that changes things if its true, If its in two places they will not operate.

So I'm going back into hospital tomorrow for a biopsy on Monday to determine if the liver lesions are cancerous. I'll know more in a couple of weeks. Ho hum these things are sent to try us :eek:

Thanks for asking xxx

I'm sorry to hear this Karlos and I'll keep you in my prayers.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the news you were hoping for. My thoughts are with you. x

1420-06-26-2011.gif

:flowers: If anyone can beat this you can Karl! Wishing you all the very best for the road ahead xxx

Keeping everything crossed for you x

Hi guys

The oncologist appointment didn't go too well, the lesions in my Liver haven't responded and they suspect that the cancer may have spread from my pancreas into my liver. So that changes things if its true, If its in two places they will not operate.

So I'm going back into hospital tomorrow for a biopsy on Monday to determine if the liver lesions are cancerous. I'll know more in a couple of weeks. Ho hum these things are sent to try us :eek:

Thanks for asking xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and your family, I hope you get better news tomorrow. xx

Back