• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Hi chuckles, What a lovely poem. Hope you are alright and not experiencing any pain? Will you be well enough to attend the Spire support group tomorrow, if so I'll see you there?

love and hugs
Rebirthxx

Hi Hun,
I may be wrong P,(it has been known lol)but....
...I think the Spire Meet is next wednesday(27thJuly)-hopefully Karl will be feeling well enough to join us for some group hugs:)xxxJuliexxx
ps-got your message & will ring you re-liftx

The pain is outrageous right now but might be ok tomorrow. I might see you there hun x

"Ouch" Karl-sorry to hear you're in such pain-
as above-I "think" the support group is next Weds-
Hope to see you there-missing your support & inspiration xxxJuliexxx

Thinking of you Karl and sending my best wishes your way. Life's a ***** and bad stuff happens to good people unfortunately. Not fair. Your strength is admirable and you are a massive inspiration!
Stay strong!
Hugs & xx

Hopeing the sun shines today for you.xx

:wavey:Hey there, how is it going for you, kick its arse Karl show who,s the boss, loads of best wishes from me and Steve, thinking of you lots, keep that fantastic smile going mate xx:D

How are you doing Mr K? x

hope you feel better today Karl x

The pain is pretty bad at the moment but hopefully they will be able to do something about that. Other than that Im fine thanks

hugs and best wishes on way across irish sea. Hope u get the pain sorted out soon

Hey Karlos wish there was something i could do to take the pain away. Keep fighting xxx

The pain is pretty bad at the moment but hopefully they will be able to do something about that. Other than that Im fine thanks

Keep fighting Karl... we're all rooting for you x

hope they can ease your pain soon...... thinking of you my friend x

:) Hey there Karl, how is it going mate? Just wanted to let you know still thinking of you, hope that you are not having to much grief with everything.Really wish we had a magic wand for you, keep strong mate keep smiling , our very,very best wishes to youxx

I have an appointment at the oncology clinic on Wednesday to tell me if the cancer has spread to my Liver. So I'll know more then I guess.

I have an appointment at the oncology clinic on Wednesday to tell me if the cancer has spread to my Liver. So I'll know more then I guess.

Fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes crossed for you Karl. Im praying for good news for you x x x

Back