• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

There is little that I can add to what other people have said. I send you love, luck, hope and prayers xx

Thanks you're very kind

I have been referred to Christies for Chemotherapy and I've signed up for a new drug trial that as long as I don't get just the placebo might have some impact. I have the screening next week then start the treatment a week Tuesday. If the cancer in my Liver and Pancreas respond I might have a year left and if not, well around three months. Let's see what it brings.

They have put me on Morphine for the pain and it seems to be helping as I'm only doubled up with it and puking :jelous: every other day now so on the whole things are looking up for a change :D

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated and I thank you all for them.

Sweetheart, I have only just read this... you must have posted it whilst I was in hospital.

Fingers crossed for the drugs trial, and as others have said I hope whatever time you do have is as pain free as possible, and lived as fully as possible.

Much love x x x

Fingers crossed for you. Please try and stay positive. A few years ago my son had days to live and now he is fit and well. It was a totally different illness but it all boils down to the magic of medical science.
Stay strong x

Keep up the good fight Karl!!:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:It ain't over til the fat lady sings, and i have no intention of singing just yet! Seriously, you're in my prayers mate xx

Me you too honeybunch xxx

Whats it like to be loved by so many women Karl,you could have your own harem!
Hope your days are painfree and not too sicky for you my friend. Maz (Mistress of the harem!)

LOL I know......so many ladies, so little time LMFAO xxx

LOL I know......so many ladies, so little time LMFAO xxx

You make me smile Karl x

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

hi karl i hope tomoz is a good day....... think of u daily my friend x

Karlos u really are a true inspiration to one & all with stamina that is second to none i send lots of love to u & ur family, & a really big thank u for inspiring me on my wls journey.You re in my prayers xxxxx

You'll just have to work faster then mr

:wave_cry:Can we please form an orderly queue ladies.....
I think age before beauty is in order lol;)

(Karl you are a star for making us laugh when we don't feel very happy at allxxxx)

Karl he is a truely giving person who thinks of others above his own needs, thats why hes a true star in life, karl u know what am saying yeah ? say no more ya a true star....... a very special man x

Liz x

Back