• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Well second weekly treatment of chemotherapy over and it seems OK so far, I keep waiting for it to make me very sick but up to now I've been mostly OK. They also thought the cancer might have spread into my lungs as it often does, but today they said they are clear so good news for a change.

Thanks to those who have sent kind words, thoughts and prayers. My family and I appreciate it xxx

Karlos i am so glad you have had some good news, you deserve a break, good luck and lots of love from me xx

Karlos said:
Well second weekly treatment of chemotherapy over and it seems OK so far, I keep waiting for it to make me very sick but up to now I've been mostly OK. They also thought the cancer might have spread into my lungs as it often does, but today they said they are clear so good news for a change.

Thanks to those who have sent kind words, thoughts and prayers. My family and I appreciate it xxx

I'm so happy to hear that :)
Hope you're not feeling too awful xx

This is very good news Karl. All the best with the chemo, hun.
xx

This is very good news Karl. All the best with the chemo, hun.
xx

Yay great news :) xxx

excellent news Karl. Its good of you to keep us updated whilst you have so much on your plate. We'd all be worried sick without these updates.

Well said Sam Ive thought the same thing I keep checking for updates on how your doing but then feel selfish expecting you to update with all your going through. Thinking of you a lot lately Karl and great to hear you got a little good news for a change x

:D Hey very good news smiler, really glad you are doing okay and not being sick, big love and very best wishes to you and your family xxxxxxxxxxxx:D:D:D

Chemo, has come really far and these days they tailor it so well that the side affects are not so bad. My dad prefers it to radiotherapy, which often leaves him feeling a whole lot worse.

If anyone can get through this ordeal with courage I bet you can;-)

xxx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Karlos, I haven't been on the forum for very long but long enough to read many of your posts which are full of helpful and sensible advice so I feel now that I know you a little. So sorry to learn that you are going through the hell like this and do pray that you will feel heaps better soon. You have put up with so much and helped so many people you really deserve a break and I pray that you will get one. I don't think you appreciate what a true inspiration you have been and continue to be for so many people here.

Lots of love and hugs from me too :grouphugg:

Glad to hear you've had some good news for a change...keep the faith and take care of yourself :)

Last edited:
thinking of u as always x

Hi Karlos you have just popped into my mind, i am at chrisites next Thursday morning so it made me think of you. Hope your doing ok and that the morphine is helping to keep the pain at bay. Getting results on if the surgery/chemo has worked so feeling a little nervous but i know you know how that feels. Sending lots of love as usual sweetie. x

Back