• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Aww our stud muffin is back!We are with you every step of the way mate.Love from Liverpool.Maz x

Welcome back Gobby lol and oh how glad am I to hear that "gob" of yours again. I know wev'e kept in touch but I just wanted to say alongside everyone else how good it is to see you back home. I am so looking forward to seeing you when i'm at the hospital in August. You get plenty of rest my friend and get ready for the next round, we will all be right beside you, Val and Kalyann spurring you on. Lots of love and hugs xxxxxx

welcome back Karl, its nice to see you posting again x

Well done Karl.
I bet all these posts make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Well here is another welcome back hug to make you extra warm and fuzzy.
Stay strong !
Lynne x

Hey don't be sad, sad was lying in intensive care with multiple organ failure with the doctors telling my family they would not try to resuscitate me as I might only have a few hours to live..........every day since then is a bonus as far as I am concerned and at least I still have a chance to face the next fight head on.

Hey Karlos,

How are you doing at the moment hun? Im hoping that you are getting stronger and that you are not in any pain so you can muster all your strength to beat the big C.

Thinking of you x

:bestwishes:Hey karlos, I am sooooooo glad that you are home and feeling much better. After everything that you have been through beating cancer will be a doddle!
:bestwishes:

Hey Karlos,

How are you doing at the moment hun? Im hoping that you are getting stronger and that you are not in any pain so you can muster all your strength to beat the big C.

Thinking of you x

There is some pain but it's manageable at the moment, Pancreatic Cancer is a tough one but hey we'll give it a chuffin good go hun xxx :)

, Pancreatic Cancer is a tough one but hey we'll give it a chuffin good go hun xxx :)

Well you wouldn't be given something that you could defeat easily would you... tough boy like you needs a worth opponent!!

You sound amazing & that must be a huge part of the battle already won. xx

Last edited:
Keep up the good fight which whilst always tough for the patient and those you love supporting you I be it just little but easier having done so well with your weight loss before this latest challenge in your life.
Good luck and every strength possible willed to you as you continue your fight.

Good luck Karl, am thinking of you and your family, you can do it mate and hope Mr Amori is the one to sort you out. hugs xxx

hi Karlos n:D
Blimey you dont do things by halves do you ?? !!!
So glad youre back and sorted out hun and the best of luck with the rest of it, youre strong and WILL get through it all, just as you said... one step at a time
love and huggles and kisses
Dawn xxxxxx

hoping your ok Karl, your 1 of the strongest people i know, hope your ok, been thinking of you x

Liz x

I'm with all of the above Karlos. You are one heck of a tough cookie and far too cute to be thinking of leaving us....

You look after yourself and get fit and back to fighting strength xxx

Thanks girls. When the doctor told Val that it was unlikely I would make it through the night without some kind of miracle she said you don't know what a stubourn git he is LOL :D

Back