• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

Oh Karl I'm truly gutted for you .. as has been said you have done so well with your surgery and weight loss this is just not fair. Sending lots of love to you and your family xxx

Sending love and comfort to you Karl and your family, i will say a quiet prayer to the angels tonight for you

Karl, so so so sorry for you. I know we haven't spoken much but I always read your posts and have total respect for you and your positive outlook. I hope that they are able to prolong things for you and most of all I hope that they can ensure you have no pain :gen126:

Oh my word Karl, I am so sorry to hear this........Tbh I am lost for words ( Doesn't happen often I can tell ya) - Lots of prayers my friend xxxx

sorry to hear of this sad news Karl........ hugs to you and your family xxx

Karl I am so sorry for your sad news, love and hugs to you and your family x

ive only bantered with you a few times on here ,but already know your full of passion and humour,despite others sometimes not getting it! lol,,,just wanted you to know you probably touch more people than you realise ,me included, just by reading this post i know how people care about you , so just wanted to say make the most of every day and enjoy every moment ,some people live to a 100 and dont find the love and respect that people have for you love,so i wish you well and hope you and your family live with this and deal with the future with all the passion and love and fight you have in you ,x from just another one of your friends x

There aren't any words to describe how all of us are feeling for you right now, try to stay your normal positive self and I hope that the chemo or other treatment will be able to help you.

Best wishes to you and your family and as others have said thanks for all the support and hope you have given the likes of me :)

I am so sorry to hear that the news was what was feared... I have no doubt that you will continue your fight with the same humour & balls'iness that you have displayed so very often!!

Keep up the fight Mister. xx

For once in my life words escape me.

What a hideous diagnosis.

I pray that the time you have with your family is happy and fulfilled, and that you achieve everything you desire whether it is a parachute jump or a family holiday.

Xxx

Julie

Karl, I'm so sorry to hear your news :-(
You and your family will be in my thoughts and my prayers xxx

Well Karl what do we say to that news, l have no words to express our feelings that you wont have already heard.Sometimes in life you meet very special people and that our friend is just what you are, so to our friend with the biggest cheekiest smile we know, all our love to you and your family at this hard time , keep staying strong mate, luv Steve& Teresa xxx

I'm lost for words, sending hugs to you and your loved ones.xxx

Truly gutted at this news. I don't 'know' you, but from the love, support and wisdom you share with others in this forum, I do know you don't deserve this.
Thinking of you and your loved ones at what must be a very difficult time.
Love and light,
xXx

Karl i too am lost for words, you were the 1st person i ever met on my journey and you have been there for me throughout the last two years, you were my mentor and still very much my inspiration. You are on hell of a special person and right now I wish I could give you a huge big Scottish hug. My thoughts and love are going out to you, Val and Kalyanne. You do whats right for you and yours and I amongst loads of others will be here night or day for you. Love you loads my dear dear friend xxxxxxxx

Back