• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

just recently joined and been reading your story Karlos,
wishing you well and congratulations on your forthcoming wedding and hope your daughter is soon well xxx

Aint life a b**ch sometimes....as if your family hasn't enough to contend with...

I hope they can find out what the problem is for your daughter and you continue to keep well for as long as possible

I cant say I understand how it must feel to carry on having chemo when it makes you feel so poorly, but I'm glad that you seem to have the resolve to soldier on.

A wedding in the new year will, I'm sure, give you something to distract you from the worst bits ( hopefully) and I truly wish the best for you all on you special day

Take care x

im sure your wedding day will be a super happy day Karl, cant wait it see the pics :) xxx

Liz x

i havebeen reading your posts karlos and if one thing is true you are straight to the point which is a good thing,
you also give good advice and support were needed.

i really do whish you all the best although we dont know each other you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

i hope they find out what is happening with your daughter
it really does sound a mistery.

good luck and best whishes on your wedding in the new year.

and i dont mean to sound corny karlos but you really are an insperation to us all.

Last edited:
I've never met you, however from all your posts and response about you - it's obvious that you're a special person. Stay strong and in the words of 'Churchill' Never, never, never give up!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Karl you always make me smile and reading your update has me smiling from ear to ear. Its about time you made an honest woman of Val as you say she's a fantastic partner and mum but for her to of stuck around with you for so long it goes to show what we all know but what a fantastic man you are.

You will always hold a special place im my heart as you are a true inspiration.

All my love Carole x

I second what Carole says smiler, and will just add lots of love again, its amazing where we all find strength when its needed and you and your family have got bucket loads. I do agree with what you said in your reply to me but thats what some people are like and always will be. Enough of that we will be looking forward to some beautiful pictures of the special couple on their special day, love from both of us xxx

oh bless him.... my thoughts too are with you and your family... be strong you will get through. xxx

Dear Karlos, I have just read the whole thread, and I admire ur approach to life. U manage to make me laugh and cry at the same time!!! Congratulation on the weeding, I am sure it ll be a lovely winter weeding. Sending u and ur family lots of good wishes and love.

Dear Karlos, I have just read the whole thread, and I admire ur approach to life. U manage to make me laugh and cry at the same time!!! Congratulation on the weeding, I am sure it ll be a lovely winter weeding. Sending u and ur family lots of good wishes and love.
nothing quite like some winter weeding :D lol xxx

Indeed. Maybe you ll have some snow.... Ouh would that not make gorgeous pictures! I am such a suck up for weedings :) sorry Karlos more of a girly thing or a stupid romantic... anyway ll stop now :)

Hi Karlos, I am quite new to the group so don't really know you, but I wish you all the best with your treatment.

Keep fighting!! x

Last edited:
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding Karl. You are both so lucky to have each other and to keep each other strong.
Thoghts and prayers are with you xXx

Any photos of me these days would be useful to keep out burglars :D :D

Thanks you people are really lovely xxx

:love047: That's great news Karl.Val & Kaylian

-that's going to be a very,very special day for you all

(I've only been back from my winter Jollies a few days-sunny & "chilled" Tenerife! So glad I spotted your news in the 4,000+new posts!)

I have to say what a great venue you have chosen-me & hubby exchanged "words" there almost 24 years ago-seriously it is a lovely building inside & the only other time I've been "inside" the town hall was to see my MP to "fight" to get our kids in to the school we preferred

Once again congratulations Karl & Val,xxxJuliexxx

Back