• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

okay not sure what is wrong with karl, would be really grateful if somone could update me... really worried about him now...

Those posts were in January, I'm sure Karl is doing great! X

from me phone :D

Karl's doing great for a guy who is terminally ill LOL

My Pancreatic and Liver cancer is incurable but the wonderful doctors and nurses at the Christie Hospital are doing a fantastic job of keeping them at bay at present. Last scan a few weeks ago showed no new tumors and the existing ones have not yet started to regrow, so I'm currently treatment free which is great for me

The time will come maybe this year or next when it will win the battle as there is no beating Pancreatic cancer, but together the doctors and I will give it a heck of a fight. I'm always blown away when the lovely people here show concern for my health, it more than makes up for those PMs I get from others wishing the cancers would work quicker, LOL so thanks for this, but really just right now I'm fine thanks

With a heavy heart I'm just letting you all know Karl is really poorly now and unable to breath by himself.

Please keep him, his wife and daughter in your thoughts.

Thanks all xx

And he's gone, RIP Karl xx

His wife just posted this on facebook:

Karl has sadly given up his heroic fight against cancer this evening. I know everyone reading this will be feeling deeply saddened by this news and as a family we would like to thank each and every one of you for supporting him through the last two toughest years of his life.

God Bless you Karl x

A terrible end for such an inspirational person. My thoughts are with his family and friends at this time.

RIP Karl.

AE.

RIP karl

My thoughts are with his family xx

A very sad day - RIP Karl.

Thoughts with family and friends.

Justine x

It's made me very sad to hear this news, an out spoken but truly loveable man. I'll miss his truth and courage.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It is so difficult to take in that Karl is no longer with us...my heart goes out to his family and friends at this very sad time.

Karl aka Karlos was so passionate about weight loss surgery on here that he even had his very own forum where he held court and where so many of our members benefited greatly from his support and experience...it will be difficult to fill the void that he now leaves behind.

Many of our members are also posting their sympathy and condolences on his thread Tough Love, here is the link for those of you who are new and might like to read more about the Karlos that we all came to know and love over the years...

http://www.wlsurgery.com/news-please-read/137687-karlos-update-post-328-a-38.html

RIP Karl, you will be truly missed.

You'll be sadly missed Karl, not least by an army of hopefully quite a bit less chubby people whom you never met but inspired and helped beyond reason. I am glad you have no more pain but sorry that your family have lost you after such a valiant fight. Rest in peace karlos. x

So sorry to hear that Karl has left us. What a truly inspirational guy. What can I say but my heart goes out to your family. RIP.

Jo

rip god bless you sleep tight

Back