• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kat's Bander weigh in and diary thread

Tk you are a inspiration on here for me I read your threads and advice all the time I'm loosing weight really slow then had a few things going on holiday, weddings and races let myself be daft with wine and now totally fed up with myself. I'm speaking to dietitian Thursday so going to book a fill I think. Keep posting in here because I hope I do as well as you. ?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Topkat,,,,dont be too hard on yuorself,,,youve done blooming marvelouse,,,,,,,,and your a great. Insperation to us all,, i know i wouldnt have kept going without your advice,,, on many occation,,i thank you for that !!!!! Now get back on that bike and bloody ride ride it ! So what ! Like you say. ( if they could see me know ) well we can ! And we all know you can do it,,,,keep going girl,, your fantastic. Xxxhugs to you. Xxxrubyred15 x

I love your honesty - reading your posts has been a huge help to me as well as a massive inspiration to me. Well done for taking yourself out of that negative space and huge well done on that 7lbs loss. x

You are such an inspiration. Reading your post is always a breath of fresh air, with so much informative ideas. I am sure 7lb is within grasp for you, after lossing 10stone. So go girl.......

Wow.

I forgot it was thursday yesterday so didn't weigh in. Did it today instead,

Have lost 3lb this week.

So out of the 11 1/2lbs I put on during holiday and August, I've lost 10 of those in 2 weeks. Am hoping that next week will get rid of the other 1 1/2lb and a little bit more so I am past the 10 stone loss mark. I want to be recording a weight in the 13's.

Still back under the 200lb mark.

Also joined a ladies running club this week, and my legs have suffered for it. The gym was incredibly hard yesterday doing battle through the stiff muscles and legs. But it felt great.

Going to try some high intensity routines during this coming week which the new gym mgr has suggested. Although she is super fit and said it can even make her feel as if she's going to be sick, but it can really help kick start the weight loss.

So, hopefully back on track.

My last fill of last week has made NO difference again. I'm booked in on tuesday to have another. I'm at 10.5mls currently and still battling to find that restriction. Still Im pleased with what I've done and more so how I've done it . . .but a helping hand during what has been the hardest few weeks is when I could do with it.

Still here's fingers crossed to the 13's soon, but I hate that I've lost almost a stone that I had put on, whereas if I hadn't of put it in, I'd be heading into the 12s.

Hmmmm still . . .getting there . . .

Well done on the loss that's great , I've thought about running but I don't think my legs could hack it :( I was in agony after Zumba the other day dunno why was stiff :(

Sent from my iPhone

im still a bit stiff today after running tues, yesterday was the worst day - use of complete different muscles, I will watch it tho and stop if its more of an injury type pain rather than muscle stiffness due to lactic acid.

:)

Well done on the loss, as well as the running (I'm so envious, I'd love to be able to run!). I understand what you're saying about "if I hadn't...", but it's such a positive thing that you've put it behind you and gone straight back to business as usual x

wow you have done so well, such an inspiration :)

Forgot it was thursday again! Forgot to weigh in so will do that tomorrow, but just been going through my pics so I thought I would post this here as a reminder of my journey so far.

Here tho in a post are the first shot from my holiday in Rome in 2012, the trip up the Colosseum was my final straw!

Here I weighed in at 24 stone. My trousers in this pic are a size 34/36

2ql4l10.jpg

And here is the most recent pic I had from the dress buying in monsoon, 14 stone, size 18 dress (although I had bought tops that were a 14, monsoon I find are rather small lol)

11ipswn.jpg

Holy flips u look like a totally different person well done :)

Sent from my iPhone

You look fab!!!

Justine x

I must be one of the only people whose weight loss not only stalls on liquids post fill but who actually puts on! I've not weighed in properly for 2 weeks, but I had another fill last tuesday (17th) and since then I have put on 4lb!

WTF is that all about :(

I've spent so many weeks going up and down in the 14's and I'm really annoyed with myself that I can't seem to break under the 14's again.

My holiday has really messed up my focus. I still do not have restriction and having had 2 fills in 4 weeks I was hoping it would have made a difference. It hasn't.

As such, I'm going to phone and book in for another fill as soon as I can get an appointment. But wow. I just wish for a while that my band would take away the hunger and that when I ate a meal the size that I should be, that it would then stop me "grazing" or having to pick to keep the hunger off.

If I could eat a bigger meal and be full I know that would work, but I don't want to risk stretching my pouch, or causing the band to move.

So, feeling a bit fed up, that I've put on 11, lost 10, put on 4, and despite doing lots of exercise, and I've been out on 3 runs including a 2 mile run on tuesday in 20 minutes - 10 mins a mile is quick. But it isn't helping me.

I'm fed up :( and its my birthday tomorrow :(

Don't be fed up with urself dear, u have done amazingly well and I believe if you keep doing the right thing which u are doing the weight will come off or even maintain. Its better to maintain, coz from you pics i believe you can feel the positive effects of your weight loss. You look so good with the weight loss, I bet many people can't even recognise you. Just Take the positive side of this and put back the smile on and cheer up for ur bday. Happy birthday and as you blow ur birthday candles make your wishes and they will come true. All the best.
U look FAB.......

I phoned and they have a cancellation for a fill on tuesday. So I've taken it. This will be a 3rd fill only 2 weeks apart, but they were talking about trying some closer together. I a hoping that it may make a difference, although I shall be back on liquids only, so will prepare for another 3lb gain lol

Hope this helps you Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone

I've only had one fill so far, but I gained on liquids too!

As Paula has said you're doing amazingly well. You're such an inspiration to so many of us on here. I can understand your frustration, but don't let it cloud how far you've already come.
Good luck for Tuesday x

Back