• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kat's Bander weigh in and diary thread

you are doing great.

I had my fill yesterday and got 0.5ml put in. The nurse said she likes to take it slow. so now have 7.5ml in. She said even 1/4 ml can make a difference.

On their scales I was 46lb down, over the moon nearly half way there x

you are doing great.

I had my fill yesterday and got 0.5ml put in. The nurse said she likes to take it slow. so now have 7.5ml in. She said even 1/4 ml can make a difference.

On their scales I was 46lb down, over the moon nearly half way there x

Excellent work x

Wow these weeks go so fast.

I was due to go for a fill today, but injured my knee on tuesday night so not able to drive that distance so had to cancel it. It also means that I've only been to the gym once this week.

I had a difficult weekend and hit 1500 cals on sunday due to hunger levels and my carb levels have been higher this week due to that hunger feeling.

However . .

Here we are at week 14 . . .I've lost 4lbs this week (actually it is just over 4 and 1/2 but I always round down) so am really pleased. So down 67lbs ~ I've already bypassed my site Xmas target challenge of 56lbs. And only 3 lbs to go until I hit the revised Xmas target.

I've actually lost 17lb in November :woohoo:

Also this week . .

I was shopping in town and my sole came off my shoe . . .Ive been a size 10 for as long as I can remember so haven't been able to walk into a shoe shop on the high street to just buy shoes.

I walked in. Tried a pair on . . in a size 9. They fitted! I even managed to buy a pair of boots, not only in a size 9, but ones where the zip would actually fit up around my calf OMG!!

I've also started getting rid of my clothes . . .fitting comfortably into a 28 trouser (was 34 just over 3 months ago!) and my size 30/32 tops are also now far too big.

Despite the knee injury. I feel GREAT! And it is strange that we can have a difficult week in terms of hunger, the amount we eat (even eating over) less exercise but that we can still have a good loss.

I'm pleased . . .and wondering whether I will get through to the new year before having a next fill . . .we shall see!

You are inspriational Kat!

I'm hoping my feet shrink too - I'm in an 8 at the moment and would love to get back to a 6 (would happily settle at a 7 though)

xxx

Thanks hun :) Im really pleased with the shoe size change . . .before I had to do a 90 mile round trip down Bristol way to get to a shop that stocks size 10s and the choice was really limited.

I bought a pair of boots a couple of years ago in next which I loved but could never really wear them as my feet went to a 10. Im hoping that when I find them, I will fit into them too LOL

I had a massive start to sorting the wardrobes out . . .got 3 big bagfuls of stuff which is now far too big. Got a wardrobe each for the next 3 sizes down (clothes I've had and got too big for, many of which still have labels on) so at least I can now see what I have moving forward :) I've always hung onto them before, always knowing that I would put the weight back on . . .this time, they are going because it WONT be :)

These weigh in days come around so quickly.

Difficult week due to the knee injury, went back to gym on monday after having a week off, stint on exercise bike proved it wasn't right so had to give up. Doctors have said that its a ruptured cyst behind the knee and to stop all exercise. Got to see physio too. On painkillers and anti inflammatories :(

But . . .despite all that . . .

I've lost 4 1/2lb this week and not only have I now lost 5 stone by week 15, I have achieved the 2nd Xmas target that I set (I achieved the first one on 8th November) but not only that, I'm in the 18's . . .

Hard to believe that I've seen 24, 23, 22, 21, 21 and 19 come and go . . .

Really pleased with this especially with not being able to make it for my fill. Have even started to try to introduce "treats" max one a day and to get my head working in relation to no "naughty" foods but also that if I have one . . .it doesn't necessarily mean I have to have another . . .

The mind things are definitely the hardest things to battle through!

But well pleased and well chuffed :) :woohoo:

Yay congrats on your loss that is great and what an amazing feeling with the boots and clothes I had same with boots recently and I'm down 2 sizes so great to see it coming off isn't it :) your doing fab xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Thats great news. . .is that 2 shoes sizes or in clothes? I'd love to come down to an 8 . . .I could get any shoes anywhere LOL

That was two dress sizes ive gone from a 26/28 more 28 to 22/24 but I've noticed I've dropped a size in shoes to I was a 9 my feet were wide and still are but I'm finding some size 9 shoes now are falling off.

Sent from my iPhone

How did you get on today hun ?

Sent from my iPhone

Ah, thanks for checking in, I'm still gym banned and limited to what I can do exercise wise, and no restriction due to having to cancel the fill (Now can't get one until Jan 10th!)

But lost 2 1/2 lb this week - so recorded 2lb as you know I don't count half pounds LOL

But better than I thought it would be, cos the way I've felt during the week this week, I actually thought I'd put weight on . . .

:)(

Well done 2.5lb is still great same as me hehe I realised earlier I'm 99lb from my target weight which is gd to be in double figures :D

I haven't done any exercise either the gym I joined mis sold it and I'm struggling to do anything but walk while I have the time (when sons at sch half day) his there 3hrs it's near on impossible :(

Sent from my iPhone

Well done x

Well done again this week Kat x

Firstly . . .thanks everyone - your encouragement and support is appreciated :)

Secondly, by god these thursday weigh ins come around quickly . . .next weeks tho will be after Xmas day and boxing day . . .hmmmmm lol

Still, this week I've recorded another 4lb loss. Now this I am REALLY pleased with . . .I am 16 weeks post op . . .not only have I hit a 5 1/2 stone loss (which is 1 1/2 stone over the target I set myself to reach by Xmas) but I am still suffering from my knee pain so haven't been able to go to the gym for almost 4 weeks. Also, the past couple of days have been hectic so my exercise has been limited to a couple of quick dog walks.

Some other good news is that my provider posted on their forum the christmas clinics saying there was plenty of space (after I'd tried to make a fill appointment and was told they were all full and couldn't have one til Jan 10th) . .. anyway, the next message was that they had 2 extra appointments, one at the head office in birmingham so I think they must be extra clinics they have created due to being so busy . .. .

So . . .I'm now going on friday 4th Jan for a fill . . .will be nearly 3 months since my last one which was my 2nd fill on October 13th.

So, good week, Im pleased and chuffed and am finding that my daily "treat" of something is going well too. We have also opened the tin of chocolates which is always a temptation, but I've limited myself to 2. This may not seem anything particularly big, but its a big achievement for me, when I could have in the past, quite easily sit there and polish off a could dozen or 20!

:woohoo:

Well done on your loss that's great :)

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks hun, see you've had another good loss too . ..go those targets :) and here's to the new year and an ever decreasing waistline :)

Here here sista :)

Sent from my iPhone

Good luck with weigh in today xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you - I didn't officially weigh in last week but I know that I put just under 3lb on from Dec 21st (works Xmas dinner) through to December 29th. However, I've since lost 4lb to todays weigh in, so an overall loss of -1lb.

I am quite pleased with that as I really did have a most relaxed time eating wise between those dates, including wine at work Xmas meal . . .chocolates and peanuts too . . .so, I knew that I would put on. Also, I still haven't been able to get back to the gym due to my knee and I've been suffering from a migraine since Saturday so my overall activity has been very limited.

So, pleased :)

Back