• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kat's Bander weigh in and diary thread

Well done Kat still going in the right direction, you are doing amazing x

A pound off at totm is fab topkat xxx

Some big milestones reached this week for me...

4lb loss (actually 4 3/4lbs but I only log the 4 so Im pleased with that)

But . .

*** It takes me into the 17's *** :woohoo:
*** I hit the 6 stone loss this week ***
:woohoo:
*** I have hit the 100lbs to go mark***
*** I weigh the lowest weight than I have for 13 years ***
*** I've fitted into a pair of trousers the next size down *** :woohoo:

I feel positive and good.

I've been invited to a friends 40th at the end of March and I've accepted (normally I wouldn't go to such things) and I've already bought the dress to go - it is the next size (if not 2 proper sizes down) and I have 2 months to get down and into it properly . .

I hated how Christmas messed me up, but it also gave me the reminder that I can eat exactly what I want, and in the quantities that I want and that it also showed to me that the weight I have lost is down to my control of what I eat and taking back that control. It has made me make choices, healthy ones. But I still know that I could eat any food, in any quantity.

So, am pleased :)

That's great so so pleased for you we are around the same weight and me to haven't been this size in years it feels great ;)

Your accomplished so much already keep up the good work and well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone

It does feel great, I totally agree. I think that I was this size when I learned I was pg with my son, I went up and did come back down to a couple of lb more than where I am now, but it all went back on.

Its a nice thought knowing that I wont nor will I allow myself to get to this point again.

:)

Completely agree xxx

Sent from my iPhone

and here is the dress that I've bought.

its strapless (although does come with straps which I will probably wear) but I will then wear it either with some Wingz or a bolero type top - no way will I go sleeveless anyway . . .

Attachments

• dress.JPG
    dress.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 27
Thank you - I never show off my legs, so thought this was a bit of a compromise with having it long at the back LOL

That's lovley :D

Sent from my iPhone

How did you got today ???

Sent from my iPhone

I'm 2lb off this week so total 88lb off. Mixed feelings on that and whereas before Xmas my losses were consistent, they seem to have been very up and down this month rather bizarrely. However, I am starting to fit into the next clothes size down and am today wearing a size 24 top (whereas back last August I was in a 32 minimum)

However, I have today just hit a BMI of 40 (started at 54.2) so that is going down in the right direction too!

I had a mini target of hitting a total 87lb off by Valentines day which I've now met, so am hoping that I will hit a 90lb overall loss minimum by then.

Am however considering another fill in a couple of weeks - going to book it even if I have to cancel it. Although I have 7.5mls in my 14ml band, I have no restriction and as Im exercising more its making me feel more hungry.

Back in the routine of the gym 3 times a week, although am going 4 times this week, but also signing up at another gym at a hotel near to us at home just to use their pool. Joining for my son and I actually works out cheaper than travelling across town to the leisure centre and paying £4 a shot to swim . . .this way, we can walk there, swim and if need be I can use the gym too - as long as we use it a minimum 2 times a week.

Also, hoping to get my hands on a fitbit this week to help me along the way and for it to really record what Im doing exercise wise as MFP really overestimates the calories used I find.

So . . .another week . . .heading into another month . . .

Well done 2lb is great :) your doing so so well and well done on your goal :)

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you - we are plodding along lovely :)

We are :D

Sent from my iPhone

Someone I work with today said "You are starting to look really slim" LOL

Um . . .yeah, I've lost almost 6 1/2 stones LOL and she laughed and said what she had meant to say was that having lost that weight she can really start to see the "shape" that losing the weight is now creating . .. as in, I'm regaining a shape around the waist etc and I said "instead of looking like a fat apple" LOL

But it was nice that she noticed and commented - although I've not lost a lot this week, I have noticed a difference in shape around my waist some more and also a pair of trousers started falling down yesterday which fitted me ok last week . . .so these things are always a good sign . . .

That is so nice to hear people can see it , I don't neasiserly see it myself sometimes so it's nice to see someone else does. I love the fact I'm in 20-22 size clothes now it been a long time since I have been that size :D

Sent from my iPhone

Sometimes, these weigh in days come around all too quickly.

But have lost 2.5lbs this week, but logged the 2lb loss. So,
I've hit a 90lb loss overall
but I also made under a 40 BMI bearing in mind I started at 54 Im pretty pleased with this.

Also this week I joined a 2nd gym mainly for the use of their pool and started swimming, something that I hate, but I've been 3 times in the past week, and to the gym 3 times. I have my induction in the new gym tomorrow because my main one has limited openings at weekends and as such, I may fit in a session at this new one, if not, will stick to using it for swimming. It works out cheaper (and nicer) than the local leisure centre. Smaller pool but more comfortable to be using.

My Valentines day target was to have been at 87lb, which I achieved last week, then I gave myself another aim to lose another 3lbs, and to be at 90lbs before the 14th, so I've achieved that. I didn't think I was going to lose any this week, when I done a quick mid week weigh in, I'd actually put on 1lb since last thursday strangely enough, but I've got much more definition in shape this week and I notice that my muscles in my arms are becoming more prominent, definite shape changes this week.

Now that I've discovered miracle rice and zero noodles, having a total change on the eating front, hoping that this slow losing time will kick start again. Also, still no restriction from the band, so Im booked in next thursday to have another fill. I don't feel hungry during the day, but Im really busy, its after, when I get home and the evenings and I could eat a horse!

Well done topkat, on this week, and overall! I saw your zero/miracle noodle posts earlier this week, so have ordered some to try. I found a great love of spicy Asian noodles when on holiday, so have ordered my online shopping with lots of nice spices for delivery as soon as I get back :rolleyes:

Thank you :)

They are great, I had miracle rice yesterday, only a small bag but it did me for lunch, mixed with tuna and sweet chilli sauce and then for dinner I had it within a small salad of tomato, cucumber onion and salmon - it bulks it out. The rice had a stranger texture than the noodles, and Im going to have the pasta this evening to see what thats like too - am just trying to find out tho, once a pack is opened it can be stored in water in the fridge, Im wondering about what happens if you cook it, whether you can store the other half normally, as I want to cook the pack of pasta and for it to do two meals. . .

But I noticed a difference yesterday with it leaving me feeling fuller for longer, which is one of the things that it does, I ordered another dozen things yesterday lol

What spices have you ordered to spice things up? There's also a great free recipe book on miraclenoodles.com excellent cos it normally costs $30! but it also gives how they can be introduced into a 4 week meal plan. Im thinking that I may give it a go when I've used up the supplies of stuff in the fridge etc

Back