• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kat's Bander weigh in and diary thread

I replied to you on my thread , but well done again a loss is a loss and you did great :)

Where do you live btw ?

Sent from my iPhone

:talk017: well done

odd week this week lol - but have lost 3 and 1/2lb, but as I only record officially the full numbers, I've logged it as 3.

However, 6lb to go for Valentines Target at this point, so am well on track. Did go to the gym this week, knee not too bad, but not great either. Ordered a treadmill which should be here next week sometime . . .looking forward to getting in about 5miles walking a day, in addition to what I do during the day.

So, on track after the Christmas increase and hoping to get back into the average loss of 3-4lb a week :)

That's a great loss hun well done :) and yay for getting to the gym wish I could I'm so desperate to do something now :(

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you - I've been carless for two days cos it had to go to the garage and I've got a fridge freezer engineer coming out today cos it packed up on Christmas day! So I've not been able to get there again since . . .hopefully tomorrow and again saturday morning as my sons footie has been cancelled . . .that way, still get my three sessions in :)

But I want to increase the amount of walking I'm doing and hoping that my bargain treadmill is going to allow me to do that :)

I need a bargain treadmill hehe

Sent from my iPhone

If I see any more offers lurking around I will let you know. Argos have up to 50% off some of theirs, but still a pretty whack. There's a store called sportsHQ that do some for between the £150-£350 mark depending on what features you want and max user weights etc

But will keep an eye out :)

Thanks hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Ive come home to a "sorry we missed you" note from TNT, so my treadmill is currently whizzing its way around the town . . . I WANT IT NOW lol

But wow, speedy delivery . . .was supposed to be 10 days but its only been 2 since I redeemed my wowcher . . .

Can't wait to get my hands on it LOL

:( boo hopefully tomorrow , is the wowcher you done finished now I googled it and could only find one that was finished with xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Yes it ran out the other night . . .

But, TNT man has just delivered. I called and arranged redelivery for work (which would have been a nightmare as there's several flights of stairs lol) but as I live near the motorway he tried again before driving up back . . .

So, I now have one delivered treadmill - the engineer turned up to fix my fridge freezer, my car is fixed . . .but my eye looks as if I've done 10 rounds of boxing due to a tear duct infection . . .but can treadmill build later and give it a go . . .

Cant wait :)

Oh no that's not good but whoopee for the treadmill arriving think I'm secured myself an exercise bike for £50 off a friend :) watch this space

Sent from my iPhone

Thats good - its a shame you aren't closer as I have a cross trainer that I purchased, however the angle of where the feet stand and go causes pain in my knee, I've used it for 7 minutes but am going to get rid of it now I have the treadmill!

Awed that's a shame my friend is gonna drop it to me in a few weeks so ill just do some dancing and walking in mean time

Sent from my iPhone

How did you get on this week xxxx

Sent from my iPhone

Ah, you're quick off the mark this morning LOL

Hope you've had a good week . . .

I've had a rubbish week LOL which is frustrating because I've gone back to the gym, been doing LOTS of exercise etc and have stuck to my eating plan strictly. No snacking, no sneaky biscuits, no chocolate . . .and while I've lost about 1 3/4lbs, because I don't log the 3/4 bits I'm only logging a loss of 1lb.
However, looking back on the months since I had my surgery, this is the week where I've only logged a 1lb loss before, one time a 2lb, so this must be that particular time within the month that does that. If I didnt have my coil fitted next week (from the 21st) would be my TOTM so am guessing it possibly has something to do with that. And its following the usual pattern.

What I am finding tho, is despite the 1.5 ml fill I had on the 5th which has now taken me to 7.5mls has made NO difference what so ever. I am going to leave it for a full month or so to see if things kick in restriction wise, and if not, will go for a small fill to see if that helps. I don't feel as hungry as what I did in the first week post fill, but there is no limit to the amounts I could or can actually eat (only limits there are the ones *I* put in place in terms of limiting my food, cals etc)

My treadmill arrived, broken. They arranged to send another one out, it arrived yesterday, its been cracked during delivery, but this one doesn't even work. I don't know what TNT do with it all in their lorry but Im so ****** off!

So all in all, not the best of weeks. But its following a pattern and its still a loss. On a better note, I have booked two holidays and I am hoping that by the time we go on holiday in August that I will have lost another 3 stone. Hoping it may even be more, but have set myself a 3 stone target loss.

But if its going to carry on being 1lb a week, I aint gonna get that :( lol

And ahead of my holidays in August, I've set myself this target

So sorry to hear about the treadmill what idiots if you get another one like that ask for your money back.

I've even up early I couldn't sleep I have my uncles funeral today so feeling really upset and just got up as little man has woken to and loads to do before I go

Well done on your 1lb loss a loss is still a loss :)

Sent from my iPhone

Oh hun, Im so sorry to hear about your loss. What a difficult day *hugs* your way.

Thinking of you!

Thank you hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Back