• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Kaz's band journey

kaz kaz

I finally got round to starting my own diary. Banded 15th Sept. 1st fill end of Oct - no difference 2nd fill It now seems to be having some effect. Up until now it has been extremely hard keeping my motivation when I have been soooo hungry. I have been determined not to dive into the bread bin on an evaning when my stomach was growling at me. Now I can have my breakfast at 7.00 lunch at 12.00 and tea at 5.00 and I'm full . It's the best feeling ever. I now think I can do this. It's going to work. I am now 13st yippee

The hardest thing I am learning to do is throw away food. I used to have 4 slices of toast for breakfast now I get through half a slice and I've had enough so I have to force myself to throw it in the bin. I keep reminding myself why I'm doing this and why it's better to feed the bin than me but it's hard as I was brought up never to waste food ...

Yep totally get you on the throwing away thing - to have such a small amount on your plate and still have to throw some away is hard to deal with - plus food going off before it is eaten! That is hard too. Sounds like you are doing well though, glad that your fill is helping and getting you to the point you need to be at. Well done!

Morning Kaz
Sounds like your doing brilliantly ! The head hunger games a while to tackle , but it will come .. for me , I had to stop eating carbs all together , no carbs full stop .. no bread , no potatoes , no pasta , deff no cakes or biscuits .. I find it easier with such a strict restriction on my food ..
keep up the good work
Xxxx

Oops not done too well over Christmas. The kids got loads of selection boxes and celebrations couldn't help myself... they really needed help eating them. Put on 4 lbs. Still got cheese left which didn't get eaten by guests so will have to try harder now

Well done on your loss so far, I'm sure those 4lbs won't be hanging around for long :D

Back