• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My life, My Band!!

Carre

Hi all I have not been on here for a while, just thought I would let you know how I'm doing....x

Okay so I was banded 14th sept last year.. I started at 17st 12lbs and I'm now 12st 12lbs so 5 stone lost!!

I had my last fill in feb and I'm having another on the 30th of this month as I don't feel as much restriction as the last few months.

I feel so much better for the weight loss I'm taking the kids out more and even buying clothes for myself!!

But the fact is I'm letting myself and my band down by not putting in 100% at the moment, I need to loose 1 st 5 lbs by September so I need to pull my finger out!!!

The big question people that know I have the band keep asking me is, do you regret having it done?
My answer is NO! yes it's hard at times cause my head is still in pig mode but I was so unhappy and would have only got bigger. For me this is the best thing apart from my babies I have ever done!!!

Carre - its good to see you and well done on what you have achieved so far! I'm sure that you can do it, to knuckle down and reach your target - we're here with some extra support :)

carre thank you so much for your post. i was banded on monday, but have felt so awful i was beginning to think i had made the wrong decision and should have put more effort into just stopping eating. I am just starting to feel a little more human, and your post has cheered me up no end x

Hi Janye, in te beginning I to was in a bad way for weeks... But now looking back it was worth it!! Just remember to work with the band it can't do it all on its own, and I think you will do just fine..xx

Thank you all, it's that last stone it's driving me mad but I need to get back on track!! So this is me vowing to anyone that reads this I'm starting from today.....WATCH this space lol xx

Good luck with your last stone Carre, I've heard it's really tough. Hopefully one day I'll find out how tough! X

I'm on my way to 12st yay Ive dropped 1.5lbs this week since Thursday .. I had a fill of .20ml which I know is small but need to get it right!! Only 9.5lbs to go arrh watch this space !!, xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm at my goal...yippy !!!

I have not been this happy in years like 9 years....

This is the best yet hardest thing I have ever done for me...xx

Fantastic :)

woop woop - well done you!!! out of interest - why did you need to hit the target by september? xxx

On the 14th September last year I had my op, it was my daughter's birthday that date ... I booked Florida 1 year on for her birthday and gave myself this goal. As last time I went although I was smaller, then my start weight my thighs rubbed so bad I couldn't walk, I sweated like a pig and although it was a great holiday, I told myself next time I'm lucky enough to go back it will be different!, plus I was in hardly any of the pictures as I was so uncomftable, but not this time.........xxx

Congratulation Carre. love the new profile piccie :) x

Awww so pleased for you Carre x you will have superb holiday and you'll be in all the pics ?

Back