• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L & D

I was bypassed by Mr Whitelaw at the L&D - they have been amazing for the most part. Mr Whitelaw was courteous and did a fantastic job on me - I had no complications. The team of dieticians and nurses, with one exception have been amazing and really helpful. And my actual op experience was fantastic.

Yeah i agree.. I was bypassed by Mr Jain & have to say it all went fantastically well for me. I was in and out in 2 days with no complications.
All the Nurses are amazing and treat you with a lot of respect especially Louise who is just amazing.

Good luck with it all you're in good hands.

Andy

I had my gastric bypass and an ear grommet fitted at the same time as both mr jambalingam and mr chawla (ent) were both in theatre at the same time :D

Well had my second appointment with the obesity nurse at L & D hospital today got to start the milk diet tomorrow and be on it for 12 weeks.... Here we go x

12? Blimey are you sure? Was only four weeks when I did it. Joffy how did it go today?

Why on earth are you doing 12 weeks??? That is excessive and you'll be hard pushed to do that!!! I have two friends doing L and D at the moment and they are doing exactly the same as I did, two lots of 4 weeks, one to lose 5% and the other to shrink the liver before the op.
Good luck with this, you'll need it!!!!

I am a patient of Mr Jains and he has changed my life!!

Totally agree - I love Mr Jain :) lol! Am seeing him in a couple of weeks for my 6 month check up.

Good luck Kerry xx

Day 5 on the milk diet and still going strong I found it ok so far but I won't lie I don't know why but I struggled yesterday but I pulled thru it : )

He first 3-4 days are hard. But now you are over that it should be much easier.

Back