• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L & D

AW hunni I feel for you xxxx if I can help even if just to sound off to please feel free to xxxx

I am 10 days post op now too so on the L&D losers bench now.

AW hunni I feel for you xxxx if I can help even if just to sound off to please feel free to xxxx I am 10 days post op now too so on the L&D losers bench now.
Great stuff. Thanks both of you.
I have three adopted children with foetal alcohol syndrome and the eldest is a nightmare and always has been. Just so difficult and no one will help, even if it's a child from the care system and all the promises made, they r crap n no one wants to know.
I've been in hospital five times this year as I have an auto immune disease and her stress makes me so Ill.
I've only put a few pounds on, but feels like half a stone. Going to get back on the losing side again now. Done my low fat food shop now and arse well and truly kicked.
Meeting Tomo, let's see if anyone will help her before I go to a solicitor to rip them apart for letting our family down. Xxx

Just so difficult and no one will help, even if it's a child from the care system and all the promises made, they r crap n no one wants to know.
I've been in hospital five times this year as I have an auto immune disease and her stress makes me so Ill.

Meeting Tomo, let's see if anyone will help her before I go to a solicitor to rip them apart for letting our family down. Xxx

Totally agree they promise the world but do no where near enough to help those in genuine need. You go and kick ass tomorrow hunni.

I can also relate a little to the health side of things too as I have ME and a form of bipolar too xxx

Lots of promises but no action yet. She's calmer :) fir a bit

Lots of promises but no action yet. She's calmer :) fir a bit

Don't let them flow with the help hun I did everything they told me with my eldest but they kept telling me he was just a lad he's just turned 3 this year yes 30 and a week after his birthday he was diagnosed with adult adhd and extreme obstructive behaviour disorder obd caused by miss treatment as a child. I started asking for help at 4 yrs old and now he will have this for life. Take a massive boot n use it hun. Quiet time isn't a solution xx

Don't let them flow with the help hun I did everything they told me with my eldest but they kept telling me he was just a lad he's just turned 3 this year yes 30 and a week after his birthday he was diagnosed with adult adhd and extreme obstructive behaviour disorder obd caused by miss treatment as a child. I started asking for help at 4 yrs old and now he will have this for life. Take a massive boot n use it hun. Quiet time isn't a solution xx
My adopted three have foetal alcohol syndrome n no support n with three I'm exhausted. Been in Hosp five times this year as I now have an auto immune disease from all the stress it's caused :(

My adopted three have foetal alcohol syndrome n no support n with three I'm exhausted. Been in Hosp five times this year as I now have an auto immune disease from all the stress it's caused :(
If support was promised seek legal advice because it should be dealt with by the sound of it they dumped u in it big style if worst came to worst how would they cope without you its absolutely disgusting how they let you down all of you. X

If support was promised seek legal advice because it should be dealt with by the sound of it they dumped u in it big style if worst came to worst how would they cope without you its absolutely disgusting how they let you down all of you. X
I agree. I've just written a formal complaint n told them I'm going to c a solicitor. It's crazy :/

Thanks, things are ok at the moment. Lots going on as it does when u kick asse lol x

At sunny Luton today . Seeing dietician n mr barrecca :)

Plateaued for six months but they r not worried. They say I'm probably at the weight my body wants to be at :( but it's not where I want to be at :( boo hoo.
Discussed my amazing explosive stools and there is a problem and I'm having to have more meds to control this.
Met some lovely folk who I introduced them to this group. Hope they join n find me.

image-2312096186.jpg

What a difference a year makes! My first surgiversary

Attachments

• image-3500241147.jpg
    image-3500241147.jpg
    413.5 KB · Views: 22
Back