• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

L & D

1 whole week of the milk diet I've lost 1 stone and 5lbs and managing quite well the only thing that's a problem at the mo is being able to go .... Still onwards and upwards x

Well done! Are you taking the fybrogel?

My appointment at L & D is being rescheduled on the 3rd they said some one will contact me with a new appointment but ain't heard anything as yet.

If you're still struggling ring up and ask to speak to a nurse or dietician.

No I'm doing good now had a bit of a set back coz my dad passed away Sunday but it's made me more determined because I know he wanted me so desperately to succeed....I feel proper head strong now x

Nearly 3 weeks done on the milk diet and I've lost 2 stone which I'm quite chuffed with but it's been no walk in the park x

Had the hospital today and was told funding has been approved for my surgery got another 4 weeks on the milk diet then got to got back just the lift I needed today x

You are doing really well, especially with everything that has happened. Stay focused. Well done x

congrats keep going so close now

6 weeks on the milk diet now and I've gone from 21.9 down to 18.10 to be honest think I'm just doing it without thinking bout it :)

Back