• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lap-band Will I finally feel full after my first fill?

KaeKaysMom

Century Club
I'm eating around 1000 calories a day and I'm hungry! So hungry that sometimes I make bad food choices. I get my first fill Tuesday. Will I start to feel full then? Or do I need multiple fills before I start getting the full feeling.

Everyone is different ! Depends on the amount they put in and how it affects you personally. I have my band pretty full but some have a small amount and find it sufficient.
Under 1200 calories a day and you are in starvation mode and your metabolism will be crawling along. I reckon you could go up to 1400-1600 daily and do an hours walk a day and cope better and lose some weight as well x
Mazza has some really helpful tips for what to choose as well which will help you feel fuller and maximise the band effectiveness. You needn't be starving yourself x

Last edited:
Hello there

Some ppl need a few fills too reach restriction all depending on the size of your band. Do you know wot size band u have in hun???? Wishing you all the best for Tues xx

Back