• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last night at home.....

xxpigsgalorexx

This will be my last chance to post before I get admitted tomorrow for my Sleeve on Tuesday, as I have decided to go into work tomorrow morning................. so I hope to see you all on the other side ;) x x x

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
omg Anna!!!!!! good luck honey, looking forward to hearing all about it :) xxx

Tiggerific

I Love my Bypass!
8991.jpg

see you on the losers bench xx

MissDiet

Come on lbs!!!
Good luck hunny! X

amy_m

Ah Anna am so pleased for you. Soon you'll be on the losers bench not long now. I hope all goes well on the run up and day of the op.

Your very dedicated aren't you goin into work. Are they ok about giving you time off after the op.

Have you got your hospital bag all packed x

BEXS99

Loves this site x
Good luck Anna, you will be fine, see you on loosers bench xx

djdave

you will be ok your will be rushing home Thursday to post back on hear good luck i hope they areasjentle with you as they was with me.......

mariew

Good Luck Anna. Hope all goes well for you and I wish you a speedy, pain free recovery. xx

rachaelh

good luck anna hurry back and tell us all about it xx

wizzbang

Good luck, its going to be great!
Lynne x

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Best wishes, Anna !!

Tray3004

Good luck Hun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

xxpigsgalorexx

Ok so I am lying in my hospital bed watching I'm a celebrity lol.... 1st on list at 9am tomorrow x x

amy_m

Hi Anna , omg you must be so excited.

How is it all in there, what happened when you got to the ward are there very many people in xxx

xxpigsgalorexx

Quite a few in.... just watching tv at the mo lol... nil by mouth from midnight. Will post more when I'm out and can access a proper computer x x x