• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Last night at home.....

Anna have a peaceful nights sleep, you'll be in my thought tomo Hun good luck xx

Ps sorry for all the questions am bubbling with excitement for mine lol x

Good luck for today hun, let us know how you get on x

woohoo anna you're all done now, hope it all went well and you have a speedy recovery :) xxx

:D:D:D All done now my little surgery buddy :). can't wait to hear how it has all gone. woo hoo !!! :):D:):D xxx

:D:D:D All done now my little surgery buddy :). can't wait to hear how it has all gone. woo hoo !!! :):D:):D xxx

Lynne have you have your pre-op assessment yet ?? x

Lynne have you have your pre-op assessment yet ?? x
Hi Amy. I have it this Thursday morning! still trying to shift a pound and a half. I think I may need to take desperate measures .... chainsaw anyone???

Hi Amy. I have it this Thursday morning! still trying to shift a pound and a half. I think I may need to take desperate measures .... chainsaw anyone???

dont worry you will do it, you could try asda's own make liquid diet its very good for short fixes. i lost 5lbs in 2 days. xx

dont worry you will do it, you could try asda's own make liquid diet its very good for short fixes. i lost 5lbs in 2 days. xx
or dont wear knickers, with the size of ours that should help lol

:cry: ha ha!! I'm on day 3 of the milk diet and it's just not shifting! knickers it is then Caren! xxx :p

lol now now caren don’t get carried away.

i say that but for the app with surgeon to check I had hit target I weighed all my clothes at home to check what was the lightest.

Leggings and a chiffon top won. I had work before app so wear leggings under trousers and wear a cami under my see through top.

When it was time for the nurses to record weight I told them I wanted to take trousers off and cami, they just looked at me then I told them I have some leggings on and will be leaving the see through top on as I’ve worked so hard to lose the weight didn’t want the clothes to reflect on the scales. They just laughed and agreed. x

you could try water tablets see if you have any fluid retension x b

very good ideas Amy! funny I was thinking the same thing! it was summer when I was last weighed there and had cropped trousers and a light top! thought I should wear the same things but thought I would look a bit odd with that outfit in winter! I will weigh my clothes though! and get some water tablets tomorrow ! thanks xxx

wear your swimming cozzie lol (hope thats spelt right) xx

xxpigsgalorexx said:
This will be my last chance to post before I get admitted tomorrow for my Sleeve on Tuesday, as I have decided to go into work tomorrow morning................. so I hope to see you all on the other side ;) x x x

Good luck :) :) xx

Back