• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

At last I have a date

Still counting the days till my bypass on Jun 10. Thanks.

June the 10th will fly in weegie :)
How did you get on at rosshall? Xx

June the 10th will fly in weegie :)
How did you get on at rosshall? Xx
Fine thanks. I am not a lover of general anaesthetic but the alternative is worse lol. I knew the anaesthetist from a while back.Lovely wee man. :) Mr Stuart couldn't tell me much other than there is no cancer or ulcers, which is good, but I had blocked even thinking that was possibility :eek: I now have a chip implanted and a wee box monitoring the acid for 48 hrs. Off on holiday early Monday so wont see him again till June. Sunday night I can start taking my Omeprazole again thank Heaven. In the meantime I am supposed to eat the sort of stuff that triggers it and I am finding that hard.
Tons of stuff to do for the holiday, husband is gonna be a busy boy :8855:

Hi weegie. It sounds like a very busy time for you. How did your acid monitoring go?
relaxing now :) i wont have the results till June by which time my bypass will be just days away.

Glad you're all done now and just got some results to come in before the 10th. I guess liver shrinking soon starts? Are you milk or food version?? After my cancellation I had some good news and I've been rescheduled. Ok, it's provisional in case the swabs show the infection is still present, but otherwise it's on ........ June 10th! So Weegie will you be my online line op day buddy?!?! X

Glad you're all done now and just got some results to come in before the 10th. I guess liver shrinking soon starts? Are you milk or food version?? After my cancellation I had some good news and I've been rescheduled. Ok, it's provisional in case the swabs show the infection is still present, but otherwise it's on ........ June 10th! So Weegie will you be my online line op day buddy?!?! X

Awww sorry to hear they cancelled on you but at least it was for a good reason. You will be sharing an op date with me though June 10th :D hope all goes smoothly for you now.

Hope your journey to Belgium has gone well. Good luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you x

Hope your journey to Belgium has gone well. Good luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you x

:) same here Op day buddy :) xx. Wishing you a smooth op and a problem free speedy recovery hun. Glad your day finally came,

Big Hugs xxx.

:) same here Op day buddy :) xx. Wishing you a smooth op and a problem free speedy recovery hun. Glad your day finally came, Big Hugs xxx.

I've done the injecting now - are you happily in Belgium. Hope it's nice there :)

Gill thanks for dropping by my diary to offer some good wishes. There are so many people on the forum it's hard to meet up with everyone on their diary

I hope you are doing well post op and dropping some serious lbs xxx

Hi Kirsty your alwAys there for everyone else with words of wisdom. I'm doing good I've lost 3 1/2 stone. I would like to loose another 3 stone I'm happy. I joined the gym last week to keep the weight coming off. You've done really well considering you had no restriction so your gong to do even better now. Have a good weekend. Gill

Wow. Your doing great. The exercise certainly helps drop the lbs but more importantly keeps us feeling good about ourselves.....I myself have not gone any for a month or so ;-)

The last 2 weeks have been a real struggle. I find myself gradually eating more. I feel that I must of stretched my stomach. I am just over 6 months out and I am beginning to feel hunger and am having cravings for food. I'm not sure if it's in my head but all I know is that it needs to stop. Tomorrow I'm going back to basics. I'm going to try liquids for a day. I'm also going to get back on to here. When I was on this website everyday it made it easier for me.

I weigh 13st 7 which is a good 5st loss but I would like to lose at least another stone by Christmas. This is a rant to myself really, but is anyone else going through the same thing? Gill

Hi Gill

Your doing real well, proud of you

I definitely feel hungry now but I can't manage a lot. I've noticed when I don't exercise I don't lose as much. I had an appointment with my surgeon, they are impressed with my progress. I've lost 50% of my excess fat in 5months.

50% of your weight is brilliant. How much have you lost? This was a dream for us 6 months ago. Have you booked your dream holiday yet? Keep up the good work.

Back