• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LBD

laurajlucy

This is a pic of me last night! I'm around 20lbs from goal and loving it!! Still struggling to find a before pic that really reflects just how big I was, but Ill ask around xxx :D

Attachments

• P1000272.jpg
    P1000272.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 123
woohoo looking great Kellie!! :) xxx

That's fab kell! You would never have guessed you were once overweight! And check out those legs...!!!

in another stone..are you saying I'm gonna be that thin?! Omg....dare to dream!!!'

Well done chick! X

i want your legs!!!!

you look amazing!! would be over the moon if looked like you in 11 weeks time!!!

x x x

swit swoo! i second that i'd kill for those legs! :)

Fanastic......you go girl

:553: Congratulations you look great (but your confidence says you know that !!):553:

kellie you look FANBLOODYASTIC darlin.
what a great pair of pins you got.
can only dream of ever lookin this good afer my sleeve op on 08th march.
you go girl
jan xx

you look great!!!, well done and u dont look like you have any more weight to lose xx

WOW! Thanks everyone. I feel fab. Nut deffo need to shift these last few pounds. Have been stuck for a while now xx

wow you look amazing in your l.b.d. and bang bang shoes, loving those frilly shorts. i to would kill for legs like yours, you dont even look like you ever had a weight problem, i know its down to all the hard work you have done, keep up the good work. xxxxxxxx

You weigh pretty much what I weigh now except you're five inches taller than me..you look amazing and I agree about the legs. Mind you, I'm too short ever to have legs like those anyway. My very skinny daughter paid me a lovely compliment today something like ."when you were larger...but now you're tiny..!". I'm not tiny yet, I can also do with losing 2st more, or a stone and a half anyway, but I'm already feeling amazing. Good for you and I hope you get to your goal!

Gawjussss well dun u x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back