• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Leaking like the Titanic..

Amazing photos Becky and I love that dress!! You are just amaze balls hun :)

Hi! Loving the dress!

Glad to hear that you are still in touch with the other girl, and that things improving for her, albeit slowly. It amazes me how friendships form from the unlikeliest situations.

I do hope things are sorted at work. You have done so well to keep going in, I hope they appreciate that.

Have a good week. At lease you will have the memories from your holiday to keep you going.

Crackers xxs

Hi Crackers, the girl I visit in the hospital is still there. Still having problems. Im just hoping that the last course of treatment shes had is going to have been of benefit to her and see her move on a bit more and to a more normal life. Ive kept in touch with her by text while away and she seems to be heading the right way, and has got my postcard I sent. Im off to see her tomorrow after work and see if we can escape from the ward for half hour or so. Weve become really good friends through this unusual scenario. While I can assosciate with some of the treatment and see how things that happened with me may have helped her, I cant begin to imagine how she truly feels.

Some days its hard. Some days I STILL break down, paticularly when Ive had a day from hell, however they are thankfuly few and far between now. Still having probs with work, and to top it all having opened my mail since returning from holiday I have a letter for a review at the hospital where i underwent surgery - good i have a few questions to ask - but the hospital where Im under for cardiology and expecting to see surgeons on 16th October have cancelled my appointment due to unforseen circumstances and will write to me again soon with a new appointment. Im annoyed, but on the other hand if they can cancel it until further notice it cant be all THAT bad after all, can it? As I said previously if I was about to kick the bucket Id have been in hospital etc.. way before now so thats a good sign!

work.. its one of them.. keeps me preoccupied, drives me insane and Im dreading going back tomorrow. just before I broke up I was informed I would need to see H R as they think my health is now effecting my ability to do my job. I understand the concerns, particularly with the recent collapse/fitting episode however since then Ive been fine. I understand it impacts my team, and when Im not there even more so. I also made a point of emphasising Im the only one there full time monday-friday on my team and when the part timers dont come in, come in and talk rubbish all day and the work load doesnt get done it impacts my health as Im doing more than one persons job, and being bestowed with more stress than frankly I should have to deal with. Certainly I do not get paid anywhere near enough to deal with it all. Nothing has stopped me doing my job except the hospital time last year. Questioning my ability to do my job when Im smashing all my targets, getting the work done, extra duties etc seems a bit nuts?? The only target im not hitting is.. sickness.. Ive had 3 periods of sickness in the last year - 4 in 18 months totalling 113 days. The last time I was off I was told by employer not to return until tests had been carried out by cardiology and got signed off by my GP for this period so was covered by this. However now this seems to be an issue. I had gone 7 months without being sick, and the only reason I didnt attend work was due to the above. However I goto work everyday and I do just that. There was a time where I never thought id be returning, they didnt think I would be and things were pretty grim. Now things are a billion times better, Im off less than ever in my career there, still not good enough. When I saw occ health last time the report said in black and white that due to the severity of problems it is likely that I may need further time off as we still dont know what the whole thing did fully or what impact it would have, howver it was hoped that things seemed to turn a corner and as long as my eating picks up (it has) and I continue to do as I should there is no reason why I would not be fit for my role or do my job to the best of my ability. I just hope tomorrow is a good one.

Adam has been amazing, and its scary how were now starting toplan things and look to the future instead of.. whats happening this afternoon? Who knows what will happen.. I just hope things carry on as they are with all aspects of life not just with Adam as its all coming together nicely.

Congrats on the Tummy tuck.. glad things are healing nicely and your well on the road to recovery. Something Id like but dont necessarily want or need! To be fair Im all uhhhh.. yes but no thanks, but maybe! Lets see what happens with that too. Im glad your at the "normal" stage, and hope to join you there sometime (hopefuly soon!!) lol :)

Work? Cheeky sods! U put them in their place hun don't let them bully u into anything. The b4 and after pic...I'm speechless. U are indeed amazing x

I'm not amazing - just determined to get mt Happy EVer After with my Prince Charming :)

Oh yes indeedy Prince Charmings exist - depends what qualitys u need and want.

I want one pls :)

Ooooh can I play matchmaker???

Been to visit friend in hospital and guess what! Shes been able to maintain her eating and tomorrow she is going back home, back to her family, back to life and living. So happy for her, made up! Totally extatic and a Bit emotional. Shes helped me with a number of things and see how things that I went through benefitted someone else, as she didnt have to endure some of the things I did, but got others instead.

Its a buh bye for now, but were going to stay in touch and the plan is when shes settled down were gonna meet up and go shopping or something - meet in the middle in Birmingham which is a 20 min train journey for both of us. Nice to finally see the sense in some of whats happened and see someone elses nightmate draw to a close.

Work was rather nice today, left to my own devices. Went in, sat down, did job, spoke when spoken to, gave the girls on my team their little tacky presents - oddly very happy with them - and came home on the dot. Plan on doing the same tomorrow even though a couple on my team were all.. you ok? when we were on break but nonetheless a sattisfyingly productive day. Now to relax, watch Hart of Dixie with a nice cup of tea.

Have a good evening x

Ooooh can I play matchmaker???

Been to visit friend in hospital and guess what! Shes been able to maintain her eating and tomorrow she is going back home, back to her family, back to life and living. So happy for her, made up! Totally extatic and a Bit emotional. Shes helped me with a number of things and see how things that I went through benefitted someone else, as she didnt have to endure some of the things I did, but got others instead.

Its a buh bye for now, but were going to stay in touch and the plan is when shes settled down were gonna meet up and go shopping or something - meet in the middle in Birmingham which is a 20 min train journey for both of us. Nice to finally see the sense in some of whats happened and see someone elses nightmate draw to a close.

Work was rather nice today, left to my own devices. Went in, sat down, did job, spoke when spoken to, gave the girls on my team their little tacky presents - oddly very happy with them - and came home on the dot. Plan on doing the same tomorrow even though a couple on my team were all.. you ok? when we were on break but nonetheless a sattisfyingly productive day. Now to relax, watch Hart of Dixie with a nice cup of tea.

Have a good evening x

Awwww that's excellent news! I'm glad she's going home and I believe you have helped her tremendously.
Good to hear ur work day was pleasant :)
Matchmaker? ....if u know any Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock lookalikes then pls do send him my way!!!
Sally x

Ill keep an eye out, not sure theres much talent like that in Walsall, but you never know!

Ok went to find a Rock look alikey for you and no luck :( however if you like the clientele of Jeremy Kyle I think I stumbled in the holding pen.. Sorry to let you down

work went pretty well. Got there half an hour early today, tanked myself up with copious amounts of tea, coffee, water and juice. Did the same as usual, got my head down and did my work. Only difference is I hardly spoke to anyone, second day in a row. Had a bit of a hectic one and upto my eyeballs in paperwork, customer site visits and training for new processes, mail merges, chasing of applications and accomplished a pile of things. I aim to do the same again tomorrow though i know some of the girls I work with have expressed their dissatisfaction that Ive been given different/additional work to do and have hardly spoke. Not for the intention of driving them nuts, but to prove that the op, the probs with my ticker and health in general are not preventing me from doing my job efficiently and effectively. If I couldnt do my regular work properly, why give me additional duties, responsibilities and more complicated stuff?? All day its been Beck Beck Beck Beck Beck.. can you do this.. you did that already? can you goto reception.. can you do blahblah.. and Ive drank tons of mixed fluids during it all, ate my lunch and chobbled periodically on fruit and nuts through the day.

walked into town from work (just under 2 miles) got some bits and pieces - new shirts for work that fit - went shopping, walked home (around 3 miles), got changed took Stig out for a walk, came home cooked lunch for tomorrow at work and now relaxing. Walked around 9 miles today in total. Feel good, not stressed, pretty productive day.

Back