• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Liver reducing diet...6 wks???????

Thanks Maura x
I saw a letter that looked like one from the hospital and got all excited before realising it was from my council :-( grrrr lol I know I prob won't get for a few wkd but here's hoping!!!

It is so hard when you NEED a letter to come. I hate that feeling! Lol

Good luck chick :)

You will do brilliantly. The diet isn't nearly as bad as it sounds - and it is certainly better than the milk diet (in my opinion, anyway).

See it as another step to a healthier you x

Yep I had to do mine for 6 weeks too.
I was at Birmingham and had a choice of diets....swapped a couple of times but mostly did the low carb one.
It was hard going but worth it cos I didn't want the panic on the day that my liver hadn't shrunk enough.
Good luck xxx

I spoke to a lady who is a bandit and a GB last last night at the wls support group (in Birmingham) and they both said they did six weeks and swapped between low carb and a diet with milk/slim fast and weight watchers soups (or similar)

Fuffs said:
I spoke to a lady who is a bandit and a GB last last night at the wls support group (in Birmingham) and they both said they did six weeks and swapped between low carb and a diet with milk/slim fast and weight watchers soups (or similar)

Great. Thanks hun xx
Jus been into matalan to buy some tops and they have the same winter stuff they had 2mths ago. They obv think that us 'fatties' don't feel the heat or wanna wear a sleeveless top. Grrrr! The days when I can go into ANY clothes shop and buy anything I want cannot come soon enuf!

I know what you mean chick! Primark and Topshop here we come!! lol

Fuffs said:
I know what you mean chick! Primark and Topshop here we come!! lol

Lol Primarni all the way!!! Never been to River Island! Bay Trading! Lol

Fuffs said:
This may end up being a very expensive process lol

Yep! Am saving already!!!

Good idea! I better do the same! :)

Fuffs said:
Good idea! I better do the same! :)

Lol I got a skinny little sister too so am
Planning on robbing her at some point too lmao

I tried that with my mom lol

She is size 16 and very, very on trend lol. She said last week she has too much clothes. I said please save them for when I am slim lol

lol my sis is only a size 8 so think i'm setting the bar SLIGHTLY too low lmao

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never know! I have seen other post oppers get to size 8! :)

I wouldnt want to be! Am naturally quite stocky and a size 8 would look soooo wrong on me lmao

I know just what you are saying chick. I am just over 6ft 2 and am looking at size 14-16 :)

I am worried I wont like my slim face! rofl!

Fuffs said:
I know just what you are saying chick. I am just over 6ft 2 and am looking at size 14-16 :)

I am worried I wont like my slim face! rofl!

Rub in the height why dont u lol am
Only 5ft 4 :-(
I'm sure youll look just as gawjus then as u do now xxx

Back