• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

liver shrinking

I seem to be averaging 1k a day loss at present, scarey thought losing it that fast

Wow, that is great!! I lost 20lbs over 13 days and was actually shocked when I weighed. It does fall off fast!

You can do, with shift down to less calories some people will feel dizzy, weak, lightheaded. It is normal and usually subsides after a few days. If it becomes worrisome or happens more often you should contact your surgeon's support team and get some advice. They may up your protein intake or something.

Good luck!

Oh, and just so you know there is only one type of daft question and that is the one unasked!!

now slowed down to a pound loss a day and not going to complain about that LOL anything is a bonus.

The boyfriend even commented on how much as i now have cheek bones again, its dropping off all over not just one place... i notice people measure themselves where do i get the info for where to measure ect i would love to show a progression on that.

Also the boyfriend is going to take some comparision pics of me this week which i will upload if i can find out where the right place is

just to say you are all doing so well x

Back