• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LIZ'S COAT

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:D This coat went every where with me before i lost weight, it got packed away and i aint seen it in a few years, my sister re discovered it and i put it on today, at one point i coulnt even fasten it by 4-5 inches. :eek: omg im in shock putting this back on today. everyone knew me by my old coat, and it brought back old memories of the old liz of who i used to be, im glad im the new me now but it really is strange putting on part of my past that i havent seen in a long while.
pics are as follows, click on thumbnails.......

Attachments

• liz's coat.JPG
    liz's coat.JPG
    331.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    352.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    283.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    401.8 KB · Views: 112
yeah yvonne i cant believe it, i didnt think id see this old thing again, i wore it all weathers hot or cold to hide myself under it. i shall keep it as a keeps sake of the old me i think x

Liz, it just shows you how well you have done....Well done you.

What i would like to know is what you are going to do with the coat now? Maybe a ceremony by fire?

(((hugs)))

hun how much have you lost? great pics btw xx

Liz, it just shows you how well you have done....Well done you.

What i would like to know is what you are going to do with the coat now? Maybe a ceremony by fire?

(((hugs)))

lol no im gonna keep it as a keeps sake, when i feel like im having a fat day or put on a pound or two then ill just shove it on and then make sense of how i should really be thinking lol ;)

awww liz, yr such a star xx

Hi Liz
Dear God it just goes to show you how well you have done . Good on you you have done fantastic on your journey . Take care .
Margaret xx

:hug99:thankyou marge, you will also do well after your op xxxx

Wow, that's brilliant Liz. You could make a tent out of it in the garden and go and live in it when family life gets too annoying! x

well done Liz thats fantastic!!!

I sympathize with your beloved coat, as i too have one. Its blue in colour and i had to purchase it from a larger mens catalogue because the ladies didn't fit. This coat looks like a 6 man tent and looks ridiculous, the perils of obesity hey!
Well on the very rare occasion i wore this coat i was happily sitting at the bus stop in wednesfield near where i live when along walks dirty derek, on schedule as i often see him most mornings and he's well known in the village for his less than pleasant odour (hence the name)

As i look over to him, i could have died. DIRTY DEREK wearing my coat!!!!
I can still remember the shame of it... is this what my life had come to.
Unfortunately this didn't stop me shoveling down the chocolate and crisps, so as you can imagine i'm even bigger now and the bloody coat won't even fit lol.
Well one day liz i'm hoping i can look back at this damn coat and have a chuckle to myself x

Well done Liz on a great weight loss you've done brilliant & thank's for all the good advice you give it has helped me so much being a new bander!!:D

LOL Liz, I definitely think you should keep the coat as a keepsake of how far you have come. Its incredible to think you couldnt fasten it and now it swamps you.

Liz, that first pic shows what a really slim gorgeous figure you have now. I'm very envious. I hope I look that good when I have lost my weight xx

Back