• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LIZ'S COAT

That is so amazing!

That has to be one of the best feelings Im assuming, Im just waiting lol.
You look fab and bet you hang on to the old thing just for the sake of it. Bet when you bought that coat you didnt think you would get so attached to it eh ? lol:D

Well done hun you look fab :)

dont it make you feel good when you can do that with a peice of clothing. I will have to try my winter coats on before it starts to get cold see if I can get away without buying a new one lol. Congrats Liz you have done great

well done Liz thats fantastic!!!

I sympathize with your beloved coat, as i too have one. Its blue in colour and i had to purchase it from a larger mens catalogue because the ladies didn't fit. This coat looks like a 6 man tent and looks ridiculous, the perils of obesity hey!
Well on the very rare occasion i wore this coat i was happily sitting at the bus stop in wednesfield near where i live when along walks dirty derek, on schedule as i often see him most mornings and he's well known in the village for his less than pleasant odour (hence the name)

As i look over to him, i could have died. DIRTY DEREK wearing my coat!!!!
I can still remember the shame of it... is this what my life had come to.
Unfortunately this didn't stop me shoveling down the chocolate and crisps, so as you can imagine i'm even bigger now and the bloody coat won't even fit lol.
Well one day liz i'm hoping i can look back at this damn coat and have a chuckle to myself x

:D im sure you will have a chuckle, i forgot all about the coat as it was left at my sis's house, ill try and dig out an old pic of me in the coat before i lost my weight and upload it. x

Well done Liz on a great weight loss you've done brilliant & thank's for all the good advice you give it has helped me so much being a new bander!!:D

:) no problem anytime, if i can help then im more than happy to xxx

LOL Liz, I definitely think you should keep the coat as a keepsake of how far you have come. Its incredible to think you couldnt fasten it and now it swamps you.

hi sam. i will keep the coat, i will have a look for a pic of me in it b4 my surgery and upload it at a later date x
Liz, that first pic shows what a really slim gorgeous figure you have now. I'm very envious. I hope I look that good when I have lost my weight xx

;) you will look fab sam after your op and i will look forward to seeing your b4 & after pics as well xxx

Thats fantastic Liz, its nice to keep some old clothes to remind you how well you've done, WELL DONE xxxx

i think we all should keep an old item of clothing as a keep sake, i also have kept a purple blouse its a size 26 xxx

Wow well done Liz - it's great to see the difference it has made! I hope I do as well as you after surgery!!!

Hi Liz, u look really fantastic what an achievement u have renewed my faith in my band i was reading some earlier threads about people changing from bands to bypass and i was begining to wonder if i was wrong to choose a band also but your weight loss has spurred me on thanks. x

Back