• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

LIZ'S COAT

I remember that coat you were never with out it,i could not imagine you in anything like that again.i want a pic of you and me in it to go in the family album x x x xx

I remember that coat you were never with out it,i could not imagine you in anything like that again.i want a pic of you and me in it to go in the family album x x x xx

:D lol, hiya sarah xxx we will deffo get a pic of us both together in my coat, we will get some one to zip us up and get a pic, be dead funny with us both in it :eek:
ill make you run :bliss:if we zipped in together ;), u no im a clumsy fool and trip over nothing, if im going down your coming with me lololol xxxx :8855::8855::roofles:

luv aunty liz xxx

p.s dig out ya pink coat if u still got it ok :D

Hi Liz, u look really fantastic what an achievement u have renewed my faith in my band i was reading some earlier threads about people changing from bands to bypass and i was begining to wonder if i was wrong to choose a band also but your weight loss has spurred me on thanks. x

hiya, have faith in your band respect it and use it to its full potential, as its a gift to help us achieve our dreams, the rewards are there for the taking, us banders only get out of this what we put into it, if we work hard follow band rules then theres no reason why we cant get good results xxxx

:D lol, hiya sarah xxx we will deffo get a pic of us both together in my coat, we will get some one to zip us up and get a pic, be dead funny with us both in it :eek:
ill make you run :bliss:if we zipped in together ;), u no im a clumsy fool and trip over nothing, if im going down your coming with me lololol xxxx :8855::8855::roofles:

luv aunty liz xxx

p.s dig out ya pink coat if u still got it ok :D

OK If your going to do that we want a Vid posting not pics !:D :rotflmao:

Well i thought i'd update you all on my grotty blue coat....remember, the same one as dirty derek...well, i had to go on a day trip the other day to Hoo farm, telford...had a lovely day with the ladies with learning difficulties that i support. The sun was shining along side us all day, this was a pleasant suprise as they had forcast rain. "blooming coat" i thought, didn't need it in the end, so ended up throwing it across the back of one of the wheelchairs.......BIG MISTAKE, somehow the lady in the wheelchair managed to piddle on my coat!!! now i know i can't stand the damn thing...but it's the only coat i've got :(

Back