• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

looking forward to dumping my clothers

fatidol

FATIDOL
I am so looking forward to getting rid of my clothers and starting again, i have so many as my yo yo weight goes up and down over the years and i can dump them for good can't wait. and no more wearing my fleece for work when its hot to cover myself up and the seat belt on plane will fit easier bring it on

Linda;):)

good idea, I think i will sell the good ones on ebay in a way of exchanging for new ones.

Linda

It's a fantastic feeling. I did it a couple of weeks ago, I got rid of every single thing that wasn't a size 12 or 14. It was extremely cathartic! Even though my wardrobe was full of clothes, I never had anything to wear because I had so many different sizes. Plus the old chestnut of just buying things that fitted, regardless of style or cut! I'm just starting to figure out what suits me which is very exciting (and expensive). Good old Gok, some of the first things I bought were big belts. Not big like my old belts were (in length to go round my belly) but really wide to synch me in at the waist. I bought one yesterday and the woman in the shop said, this will look lovely as you are so nice and slim. eeeeeeeeeeek! I had to tell her my secret! Good luck with your purging!

I've been going through my wardrobe the last few days and now have a huge pile of clothes to dispose of ! I'll miss a few favourites, but good riddance to the rest !

can't wait for my turn to come , not long to wait woooooooooooooo

Back