• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lose skin..

fatfree81

Wants to be fat free!!!
With my op coming ever nearer I am now starting to think about life on the other side...
So that leads me to lose skin...
How are people dealing with lose skin????
As I keep getting VERY reminded by professionals that it's not nhs funded anymore..
How are u dealing with excess skin...
My ideas are nip..snip.. tuck??
But need big bank account..he he he..

Would love to hear from u all..
And thanks for reading xxx

:D

I do have some loose skin, thighs, belly and arms, I'm very happy with clothes on but not so happy without!! Much better than pre op when I was never happy with how I looked. However the pennies are not available for me to have any further surgery, the bypass pretty much took all my savings, so have to learn to live with it and avoid the mirrors when I'm naked lol xx

Think maybe that could be the answer.. Stop thinking about what I could be and look where I came from... Acceptance...
Anything better than carrying this heavy body around..
Maybe lots of toning for me he he he xxx
Thanks for reading x

Good undergarments and clever dressing is the answer :) I know I'd prefer slim and saggy to fat and wobbly any day :D

I'm doing weights at the gym like mad but think I'll get a bank loan for surgery once I've reached goal. My boobs are like empty sacks of skin and my bingo wings could fly me to the moon!

Start saving now. You won't be eating as much afterwards. Shop around as well, I saved 3-4 thousand by going to a different hospital. Still chose my surgeon on merit rather than cost.

Cosmetics are horrendous, do not underestimate the enormity of the surgery. It was nice to get closure and it certainly helped me to see my new size rather than just seeing the fat me.

Saggy skin was always my main fear pre op then in the waiting room one day I got talking to a lady who was post op & her view was simple "Fat Kills Loose Skin Doesn't"

Decided there & then I would worry when the time comes..... good luck with your journey :)

Loose skin is my major fear! However, I fear being fat and not LIVING life more!!

I'm only 22 days post op, so not allowed to start any exercises yet, but I've brought a vibration plate, weights and plan on going to an aqua class once or twice a week.

I've invested in firming creams and coco butters.

I also take a skin hair and nails vitamin.

Whatever I'm left with. I'll access nearer the time.

Rather be slim and saggy, than fat and unhappy xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back