• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lost my dear nan

stuckinafatsuit

POPPED THAT FAT SUIT!
I just need to type, my nan died unexpectedly this morning and im devestated. This is the first person whom i loved dearly and have now lost. Why does god take the good ones?

Kim

I'm so sorry for your loss ((hugs))

I am so sorry to hear about your Nan. Christmas is never an easy time to lose a loved one, especially as things get dragged out and funerals usually have to wait until the new year. I lost both my mother and father in law on 16th and 24th dec so I know how difficult it can be. My heart goes out to you. Try to remember the good memories and I hope you have a peaceful christmas. xxx

:( so sorry for your loss hun xxx

Big Hugs Kim, my mum died at Christmas, I sent her this.
I wanted to call you today, to say "I Love You"
But your old number is no longer in service, i tried the operator, she said "sorry I have no number for you
I tried to go to you house, but you dont live there anymore.
The Post Office has no forward address.
I guess Heaven is too far away.
I Love You, I Miss You, You are in my Heart Forever.
Merry Christmas to all those in Heaven xxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear your sad news take care, and do what feels right for you, if you need to talk on here then talkxx

Hope you're ok kim xx take care and i hope she rests in peace xx

Sincerest condolences Kim- it's hard to hear that time heals but it does..still miss my nan so much she was such an inspiration but 3 years on and it's easier- still shed tears sometimes but i try to treasure the sweet memories

Sorry to hear of your loss, I lost my grandad 3 days after my op (day after i got home) and this will be first Xmas without him, he's out of pain, and like to think he's now looking after the rest of us

Take care x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

so sorry honey :( (((hugs))) xxx

So sorry for your loss. My Nan and Grandad were like second parents to me and I miss them dearly, but the pain eases with time and you are left with the lovely memories. She knew you loved her and that is the most important thing. Take care xx

I just need to type, my nan died unexpectedly this morning and im devestated. This is the first person whom i loved dearly and have now lost. Why does god take the good ones?

Kim

Sadly honey he takes us all atone time or another and losing loved ones is a sad fact of life. It's almost as if it's the payment we have to accept that if we want to have great times and memories of great families then we have to pay for the great times with some that make us very very sad.

I'm so sorry for your loss especially so close to Christmas but your Nan is at peace and in some kind of twisted logic I'm famous for, it being so close to what is supposed to be a joyous time will in time, help intensify the fond happy memories you have of the wonderful part she played in your life

May your Nan rest in peace and you and yours find the strength to see you through this difficult time xxxxx

Hi Kim so sorry for your loss I too loved my Nan dearly and to this day 36 years later still miss her and think of her it does get easier with time and all those lovely fond memories you have is something you will cherish for years and years to come. All the best (((hugs)))

To lose a loved one at anytime of year is hard to do so when everyone is happy & celebrating is doubly so. At the moment you are focussed understandably on your hurt at your loss, in time you will remember the good & happy times & your pain will ease. Stay strong & time will heal.
Sincere condolences on your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back