• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottery

Ooops ... told you I was in a dither. I am looking at Wednesday's numbers ... numpty :) but on the bright side, I could still have won ... pack yer hossie bags girls xxx :D:D

lmfao!! you crack me up bird :8855: xxx

Think somebody's put a micky in me milk ... just checked my hospital case & have put 2 pair of slippers in there after looking for one of them all evening ... shocking or what xxx :(
lol try to chill g/f :D id be a nightmare if it was me!!! lol

Bummer ... guess I won't be the richest patient in Thornbury tomorrow :sigh: 10 lines & best one was 2 numbers :cry::cry: Best unpack, girls xx

You two need to form a comedy sketch! crack me up you both do ... but good fun! dd you win Denise? I didn't ... then again I didn't play !!! :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Nooooo ... thought as I had had such a lucky week re op & would win ... wrong ... never mind ... still getting my op, yay :) & it's Carens fault .. she leads me on, Miss xxx :D:D

Nooooo ... thought as I had had such a lucky week re op & would win ... wrong ... never mind ... still getting my op, yay :) & it's Carens fault .. she leads me on, Miss xxx :D:D
... Denise - I think you have won something better than the lottery ... your surgery on monday!! you can't put a price in your life back !!! I'm soooooo excited for you!!!! xxxxx.

... Denise - I think you have won something better than the lottery ... your surgery on monday!! you can't put a price in your life back !!! I'm soooooo excited for you!!!! xxxxx.

I know, lovely ... I am drunk with happiness (couldn't be anything else :() soon be your turn .... be even sooner if the Lottery people would draw my numbers, grrr xxx :)

thats it, blame the fat one! oh hang on!! :D

Ah girls N guy :D

You are all winners. Lucky enough to find new like minded friends with a sense of humour even when they are feeling low. I have had my op and I feel so lucky to be among such nice people. I feel blessed. Mwah x :D

Good luck to all post and pre oppers. x

Ah girls N guy :D

You are all winners. Lucky enough to find new like minded friends with a sense of humour even when they are feeling low. I have had my op and I feel so lucky to be among such nice people. I feel blessed. Mwah x :D

Good luck to all post and pre oppers. x

Thanks, Joan ... nice when you meet such lovely people so unexpectedly :) Where has your photo gone, sweet? xx:)

I know exactly where you are both going wrong....
You're using the wrong numbers!

Oh, if only it were so simple LOl !

Hi Everyone,

Let me explain why I changed my profile pic.

It started when I read a post on FB about the sale (or should I say non sale) of poppies in some areas of UK. I had since found out it was a misguided report.

I changed my profile pic to a poppy in support of the poppy appeal when I read that misguided report and intend to honour our lost brave by keeping the poppy until after the 11th November. Anyway its a better pic than my face.....................LOL :D

I buy poppies any way but I wanted to use one as my profile pic until Nov.

Hi Everyone,

Let me explain why I changed my profile pic.

It started when I read a post on FB about the sale (or should I say non sale) of poppies in some areas of UK. I had since found out it was a misguided report.

I changed my profile pic to a poppy in support of the poppy appeal when I read that misguided report and intend to honour our lost brave by keeping the poppy until after the 11th November. Anyway its a better pic than my face.....................LOL :D

I buy poppies any way but I wanted to use one as my profile pic until Nov.
i always buy poppies too. I read on fb that some areas of the country wont be selling poppies, is this a lie? i really hope so

Hi Caren,

I read a report that confirmed that there were some areas not being allowed to sell poppies and was outraged!! Then I read the proper report that informed that the areas concerned were having permission issues due to having other charities. Public outcry was averted when it was explained that the charities had to be swapped over so that the poppy appeal wasnt in direct competition with the other charity appeals and that was where the confusion started. I was one of the people spreading that malicious report, much to my dismay and shame but, I felt such indignation on behalf lost our lost and present hero's that I didnt do any research. I apologise for my mistake. I personally have not lost a loved in the recent conflicts but I have family and friends who have family in the army and I have family in Libya.

Having read the report about poppy sellers being refused a licence for November 11th this year (in Sheffield I think) I looked further into it and the problem arose because Amnesty International requested a licence for the same day each month (something like 2nd Sunday) without specifying actual dates. This licence was granted but it was only when RBL applied for one for November 11th that the clash came to light and Amnesty were asked to surrender theirs.

I think fault lies not with the people who posted against the council but the media who only published 1/2 the story!

Tatiana

ah right! thanks for clearing that up ladies :) x

Back