• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottie Looses Weight :)

lottie:) said:
Feeling great today nothing like a good nights sleep!! I've just set myself a Christmas target to be 13st 7lb !!!!!!!

Today I've had a small fromage frais yogurt and it was absolutley lovely :)

Here to bring skinny Eeeeeeeekkkkkk! Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Glad your feeling better! Good luck Hun you can do it xx

Today I have been having a nose through people's albums on here and I am totally inspired and hoping I've lost weight at my weigh in on Sunday :)

Keep it up everyone is doing fantastically !!!!

It's a great feeling isn't it?! Well done :D

well done! my 1st weigh in tomorrow 1 week post op, fingers crossed i get a good result!!!

Well everything was going extremely well to the point I thought I had no band ! Lol

Well i spoke to soon! Being cocky I've just had dry scrambled egg and it feels like I have a bowling ball stuck in my chest! So uncomfortable.

Note to self don't run before u can walk

Well I have been doing really well and only 3 days ago I thought I wouldn't need a fill and literally in 3 days everything had changed !!! I'm sooooo hungry and living on shear will power :(

Yeah, it happens like that, so best to leave decision about whether or not to have a fill till quite close to your next appointment. When are you due a fill?

No secret just little healthy meals with the odd treat. Well I've now lost 25lbs in 6 weeks !!!! I'm so thrilled. Only 2lbs to go and I'm in the 14's eeeeeekkkkkkkkk !! Only thing I am finding odd is first few mouthfuls really are uncomfortable but then the rest is fine does anybody else have this problem ? X

Congrats on the op and the farts! This did make me chuckle, who would of thought we ladies would be glad of such a thing lol.

I'm not normally one to flash my pants but after just 6 weeks I'm so pleased with the slight difference I thought I'd share :)

image-3841136429.jpg

Wow that's such a big progress for such a short time and you look great, well done! X

Back