• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banded 3 wks and 5 days..........

BecksDaykin

...........and I'm loving it :) so glad I had it done!!
Starting weight was 115.3kg..lost around 4kgs on the pre op diet but unfortunately my organs are covered with a blanket of fat the surgeon nicked my liver as soon as he went in! I spent a few hours in HDU as I came round fighting..and bit the tube and my tongue! I had the 14ml band fitted due to the amount of fat inside. Was finally discharge the next day after a phone call to say my daughter was in labour..unfortunately I couldn't be there at the birth as planned :-( she had a little boy the following morning at 10.43am weighing 8lb! He's a lil munchkin n I have so much love for him. So glad I'm loosing weight so I (nanna) can run around with him when he's older!
I'm now almost 4 weeks post op and 103kg :) I'm such a happy bunny! Had a few ups and downs regarding meds..my doctor is as useful as a chocolate fire guard!! I have an infection in 2 of the smaller cuts and he's prescribed the biggest tablets ever known to man! Duh! I also can't take the vit drops as they make me sick and really struggle with the calcichew tablets too!! I'll get there lol
I'm now shrinking and moving in the right direction and am loving the feeling of trying on clothes to find they're too big!!!!
Due for my first band fill 9th December :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thats great becks, im so glad you're happy :) xxx

great stuff!! My first fill is wed and can't wait as convinced I'm eating more! Keep up the good work! x

Well done, we were band similar time I think mine was 13th October and my first fill will be 10th December. Should have been 21st November but could not make it. I am a bit worried about Xmas dinner now...

Yes I was 4th oct! Dreading dec tho as 3 Xmas parties with work, that's 3 three course meals but I've worked out who to sit with so I can feed them half of everything lol x

Thx all x ur doing so well x my Christmas dinner will be puréed lol oooooo can't wait :-/
Wouldn't change a thing..apart from my GP which I'm looking into!!!!!

Thx all x ur doing so well x my Christmas dinner will be puréed lol oooooo can't wait :-/
Wouldn't change a thing..apart from my GP which I'm looking into!!!!!

well done hun, pleased u are doing well i will be joining you with the xmas dinner but think its one xmas out of the rest of our lives :eek::eek::eek:.

alison1979 said:
well done hun, pleased u are doing well i will be joining you with the xmas dinner but think its one xmas out of the rest of our lives :eek::eek::eek:.

Here's to puréed turkey and sprouts ;-)

Back