• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lottie Looses Weight :)

Looking great lottie. Well done. :party0019::party0019:

Looking great lottie. Well done. :party0019::party0019:

You flash away cos you're looking great! Im not brave enough by any means to do those pics lol,

Wow you can really see a difference, your doing great lottie x

You look great ;)
I'm booked For the 8th December and I'm 16 stone so hope I can look as good you so quickly .. Please keep the updates coming

Thank you everyone. I've found the icompare app a great motivation as sometimes when you look in the mirror everyday you really can't see the weightloss but these photos show it's working :) good luck every one. Sue you will do just as we'll x

No secret just little healthy meals with the odd treat. Well I've now lost 25lbs in 6 weeks !!!! I'm so thrilled. Only 2lbs to go and I'm in the 14's eeeeeekkkkkkkkk !! Only thing I am finding odd is first few mouthfuls really are uncomfortable but then the rest is fine does anybody else have this problem ? X

okk its a good thing, but can you please tell me about some of that foods.

go lottie ,,......looking good x

Fallen off the wagon, so time to kick myself up the backside and get back on track. I've still lost but I know I've cheated myself with some food choices over the last couple of weeks and could of easily lost more !! I've now gone from 16 st 09 to 14st 10. Lets see if I can get to 14st for Xmas!!!! Attached in my weight loss to date I love this app helps motivate you when you can start to see the change :)

Attachments

• image-3891109818.jpg
    image-3891109818.jpg
    349.4 KB · Views: 136
  • image-3792860206.jpg
    image-3792860206.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 145
  • image-2247404061.jpg
    image-2247404061.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 146
Wow Lottie you can really see a difference in your pics, keep up the good work Hun x

absolutely stunning, well done on your loss, i definiately think im going to use photos to compare and give me a little push when i need it
keep up the great work.

Ditto. You look great now .... Just imagine as even more drops off :)

Thank you everyone. I've found the icompare app a great motivation as sometimes when you look in the mirror everyday you really can't see the weightloss but these photos show it's working :) good luck every one. Sue you will do just as we'll x

Lottie is that app on the iPhone ?? cause I can't find it and would love to do comparison pics

Quite honestly, and I truly mean this, you would look beautiful at any weight. You have a gorgeous face! Good luck and always remember to value yourself NOW, and not just 'when you get thin' x

Yes it's on the iPhone it is called body compare. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments xxx

Back