• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Manchester Meet today at Traford Centre!

phatgirl

Just wanted to remind you all of the Traford Centre meet tomorrow.

http://www.minimins.com/wls-meetings/89136-manchester-meet-27th-june-trafford-centre.html

The details so far for this meet-up:

Time: 2pm

M17 8AA
Getting Here - The Trafford Centre, Manchester

Meet-up spot: The Orient Food Court, near the spot on the map that says 'big screen' to the left side.
http://www.traffordcentre.co.uk/medi...bmap_apr09.pdf

Activities: to be determined

Eating: We plan to eat at some point, would like to have you all join us if you like!

Duration: starts at 2pm will go until whenever!

Would love to know who all are planning to come. Should be fun!

Nic:D

Last edited:
Sorry I can't be there this time hun, but hope you all have a fab time, and I will be there post op next time:D:D

Candie, you will be missed dear but we'll catch you next time! You are getting close now, not much time left for you until your surgery. Very excited for you hun!

Candie, you will be missed dear but we'll catch you next time! You are getting close now, not much time left for you until your surgery. Very excited for you hun!

I'm sick wiv nerves today:eek::eek:will be fine i'm sure, and thanx hun:D

ill be there if i can as i have my grandson to stay at weekends . if i dont make it have a great time

ill be there if i can as i have my grandson to stay at weekends . if i dont make it have a great time

Hope you are able to join us!

i hope you all had a nice day x

Thanks all of you for the well wishes, we did have a lovely day out and talked our heads off! Too bad we all live so spread out. I am looking forward to any future meets so if you live elsewhere, propose a date and if I can make it I will travel out your way.

Cheers!
Nic:p

Hi to everyone who made it today. We have had a great time, chatting, lots of great advise taken in, I think, The tapas was good, Mandythe company was great. We have realy enjoy ourselfs, thanks for the invite. It was so good to see you all, you all looked realy good, I cant wait till I have lost as much weight as you girls, you have all done so well. Pls pm me with the details for the swimming. Thanks again for a great day.

Pictures are now up have a look if you like.

Hi PG - Glad you all had a super time. Long time no catch up but well done with the weight loss and good luck with your re-structured approach - you will make it happen!

:D wow ladies you look bloody great!!! Gutted i missed you yesterday, but hopefully next time you meet i would love to come.
I went to see take that in manchester, they were absolutely amazing - i wish i could say the same for the north west weather.... we got absolutely drenched!!!! lol xxx

Hi Nick, how do I look at the pics from yestereday. It was sooooooooooo good to meet all you nice people. We had a realy good day and we are looking forward to your next meeting xx

Hi Nick, how do I look at the pics from yestereday. It was sooooooooooo good to meet all you nice people. We had a realy good day and we are looking forward to your next meeting xx

Hi Mandy was lovely to meet you and your hubby yesterday, so glad you came. To look at the photos just click on my profile albums directly under my user pic, let me know if you have any problems seeing them.

Nic

Hi PG - Glad you all had a super time. Long time no catch up but well done with the weight loss and good luck with your re-structured approach - you will make it happen!

Hi Cleggy would have loved it if you had been able to make it, we will have to catch up soon, please tell your lovley lady I said hello. She's an absolute peach! You are doing FANTASTIC, I bet you are looking great too. Hope you are both happy & well.

:D wow ladies you look bloody great!!! Gutted i missed you yesterday, but hopefully next time you meet i would love to come.
I went to see take that in manchester, they were absolutely amazing - i wish i could say the same for the north west weather.... we got absolutely drenched!!!! lol xxx

Hi Sue, glad you enjoyed your concert but poo about the weather! Would be lovely to see you again, will you be joining us for the support group this Wed now that you have your surgery scheduled elsewhere? I'm sure if you wanted to attend that would be fine. Let me know.

Hugs,
Nic

nice photos...you're all looking good :) it's a pity I live too far away and work Saturdays :sigh:

Back