• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

To be honest i cant think of anything else .. I feel like my life has been in limbo until this point ! Waiting to get surgery approval,etc

Know what you mean. Which in a way makes us have a break from the usual strains of like. But now we are Good.To.Go!!! :) x

Milk diet - start 17th March for ten days
bypass 28th March

Roll on roll on x

Joanne7271 ooh excited for you. All the best babe x

to you too, I cant wait now, wish it was here so ppl didnt try n talk me out of it lol xx
:sigh:

Surgery 26th. Milk diet start 12 for 2 weeks. St Richards Chichester

marchers

morning all you marchers.cant keep up with all the ops this month.this next week or so.we all start our pre ops diets.good luck will keep in touch.wow we soohoo:)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh girls its March :) wishing you all the very best on your new lives to come. Congrats to all the new march oppers, the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight now, just stay strong and positive. x x x x

I had a choice of three pre op diets, just decided the milk one was for me.... It does not matter which one strawberry as long as it shrinks the liver.

Feeling sad over tomatoes this morning lol. Just love toms and bacon and gonna miss it. Apparently the skins can be a trifle tricky :( on the up side it's MARCH!!!! Aargh!!!!! Yeeha. Ok ladies the journey is just about to start :). All the best everyone and if any of you have ideas of what to buy for the build up would be good to hear. All I've got on my list is liquid vitamins, calpol?, mouth spray. Any thing else? :) xxx

spring

elo all you marchers,(not leaving out everyone else on the site.elo).laid there this morning listening to the birds tweeting away.how lovly.it makes you feel good.i have everything on standby now.all my fresh food wed evening.please keep in touch.we have so much to share with each other.take care :)

Back