• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

March 2014 Surgeries

Well girls looks like its on! Been for pre op bloods etc .. All good. So all i have to do is pack my bag! Have to say my surgeon is lovely.

I'm so excited for u!

Just wanna say hi and good luck to all you having surgery in March all the best and a speedy recovery to you all xx

I've got my date whooooooopppp!

Excited,Scared,Nervous you name it I am it!

24th March cant come quick enough!

xx

Cool kimmiekoo and welcome aboard. Full steam ahead :) x

Thank you light is finally getting closer at the end of that big long tunnel! :D xx

hello....... booked for a bypass on the 17th March. Pre op diet starts on Monday. Can't believe it's real. Scared, excited and everything in between.

welcome kimmiekoo.and glad you got your date.i had my date as 13th march.but only put forward to 20th no too bad.take care.and strawberrycow.wow I was first on the 13th but not now it will pass.wish you all the best and I know all the feelings you are going thru at the moment.take care all and will be in touch soon.soohoo

I've got my date whooooooopppp!

Excited,Scared,Nervous you name it I am it!

24th March cant come quick enough!

xx

Congratuations Kimmie, I got mine yesterday, 28th March! AND its March tomorrow!! Whoop, roll on April when we will all be on a downward spiral eh!! Good luck with your surgery xx

Hi to all the new march Banders :) x I'm losing track as to who's doing what and when. I believe we may all be doing different preop diets and varying lengths of time etc etc. so I shall kick off by stating my info -
Preop for three weeks starting next thurs 6th March
Doing slim fast and 450 cal eve meal
Banded 27th March
Join in and tell us all the details :)
But what I do know is that it's OUR month. Woohoo and OMG!!!! :) x
Next........

Back