• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Me, 14 months post op!

Hey not so phat
I have told you once this week how good you look .
Now can these posts stop as she will gain all the fat back.
ON HER HEAD:rotflmao:
and you know heads that swell have trouble going through doors ;)

Luvs ya momma

It's a damn good job you are one of the best things to happen to me apart from my bypass young lady....

And YOU KNOW i luvs ya right back Wendy!

Oh yes, i did 10 minutes on the cross trainer today and loved it :) Whooo hoooo xx

like I said lady I think you should be doing 30 minutes by christmas thats 135 days away
:dancing_snowman::giggle::giggle:

you two make me giggle lol:8855:

Well Sarah if we make you giggle that much when her ladyship graces us with her presence the next time you had better join us and bring some spare knickers :D :rotflmao: :D :rotflmao:

I'd like an invite to the next meet up to - you ladies have kept me smiling through my journey so far, and I'd like to say thank you in person xXx

Well Sarah if we make you giggle that much when her ladyship graces us with her presence the next time you had better join us and bring some spare knickers :D :rotflmao: :D :rotflmao:

I'm up on the 26th August for a WM check up ladies. If you are up for a coffee then so am i.

I will bring the tena ladies....

And Wendy you wait till Christmas, i'll be zooming on the cross trainer, i will be Mrs Cross Trainer lol.

We are laughing at it as i've avoided it like the plague since joining the gym, and now i'm conquering my fear :) xx

I'm up on the 26th August for a WM check up ladies. If you are up for a coffee then so am i.

I will bring the tena ladies....

And Wendy you wait till Christmas, i'll be zooming on the cross trainer, i will be Mrs Cross Trainer lol.

We are laughing at it as i've avoided it like the plague since joining the gym, and now i'm conquering my fear :) xx

Just might have to steal the car that day :D Just don't tell Paul LOL

Nickelodeon again? Time?

you look fab and I just noticed you have exactly the same starting weight as me...cannot wait to look as good as you do x

Wendy, i gotta get my car window fixed immediately after my appt (bar a quick coffee with Lisa who has appt at WM too on 26) but would love to meet up after that...

Nickelodeon would be okay for me :)

Wendy, i gotta get my car window fixed immediately after my appt (bar a quick coffee with Lisa who has appt at WM too on 26) but would love to meet up after that...

Nickelodeon would be okay for me :)

What the matter with the car window ???
You ain't broke it with the swollen head have you LOL
Just wondering if anyone else wants to join us???

It's dropped off the runner thingy, have had a piece of plastic covering it for the last 3 weeks lol @ £60 a hour labour i thought i'd wait and take it to my brothers garage.

Mind saying that its cost me over £90 for two new tyres today grrrr...

Maybe we could do a manor coffee shop meet up? xx

Wick Woo! You look bloomin' gorgeous! Well done xx

Thank you Amanda, i take that as a compliment from someone who has been so successful as yourself!

Back