• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MESSAGE FROM CLAIRE(nothing to like anymore)

sugga

Hi all just had a text from Claire, its says she is all done Yipppeeeeeeee.:D

Went down for wls at 11am this morning, she was in surgery 1hr.30mins. Pain under control now but she was in agony. She is resting and is so happy that it is all over.

So happy for you Claire and welcome to the losers bench. Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to joining you on your journey soon.:D Huggs.xxxxx

Awww so glad you are done Claire take it easy and give that little girl of yours a great big hug!Can you imagine how long our losers bench is,if we all take up 2 foot of it!Maz x

Little love... she's been brave... I'm getting worried about this bench Mixxy... since I've joined it, two weeks ago, it needs reinforcing!

Well done Claire... sip, sip, sip and take windy relief for that famous wind pain...

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Congrats, well done Claire! Hope you have a speedy recovery, take it easy.

Well done Claire, there's plenty of room on this bench, unlike our waistbands it expands with demand xx

well done claire - hope you have a quick recovery now xxx take it easy hun x

Glad everything went ok. xxx

Wishing you a speedy recovery Claire

well done claire, hope you have a great recovery, your place on the bench awaits you huni, hugs xxx

Congrats claire, hope you get home to your family asap x

Congratulations Clare. I'm so glad to hear you're all done and dusted.
Welcome to the Losers' Bench!
Grace xxx

Just a little update on Claire, she is coming out of HDU today and has been told that everything has gone well and she is recovering nicely. She should be moved onto the ward today and home tomorrow.

Fantastic news Claire, bet you cant wait to get home to your family and your little girl will be over the moon.

Try and get plenty of rest and sip sip sip. Thinking of you. xxxx

Excellent news! - love and best wishes for a speedy recovery Claire.... :)

Hi all, thank you for ur kind words. I'm out of hdu and my cathetar, bp machine. Heart monitor etc have all gone.

I've had a shower now I'm sat up waiting for lunch (vegetable clear soup). I'm so nervous eating anything. I've just had some calpol (paracetamol) I was frightened the old tummy wouldn't like it and I'd be sick. That would be so painful. I keep having a walk about to ease the pain and stave off the dreaded dvt.

I was elated I was ok yesterday but today I feel really flat. Sure I'll be ok. My husband then mum & sis are coming this afternoon. I can't wait.

My soups just come now. What do I do. Just sip it til I'm full or what. It smells divine. I'm sat nervous looking at a bowl of soup.

X x x x

D

Back