• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MiniMins slow tonight?

rubyberrie

Is there a little gremlin in the works tonight?

I notice that quite a few of the pages are taking ages to load and then I get a message saying 'MINIMINS NOT FOUND!' - I do not usually get this problem

It may be nothing - it may be my computer :eek: - oh well going to bed soon anyway!

Ive had the same problem... had 'Page not found' a few times :(

Blooming better not be our computers I only bought the damn thing last week lol

i spent all day yesterday being unable to connect to the site, but other sites were accessable :confused:
xx:)

there seems to be some routing issues from outside the UK to our servers in germany.

I tested a Tiscali/Aol connection last night and they both were being stopped when trying to enter the country.

Same for the old servers in the USA they were unable to get into the uk.

So its beyond my control and would account for your issues that you were having last night. My appologies for any inconviencen caused.

Pierce

Yeah - I had trouble logging on from my laptop - took about half an hour - back to normal now though - phew!!

xxxx

Me too now hun and thank you for letting me know by email :D. I was so frustrated when I finally finished working and could log on at 10.30pm and couldn't!!!

Thanks Pierce, at least I understand now as I kept scanning my pC and connections thinking it was me:rolleyes::D

Back