• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Minnie's journey

You are so close to the finishing line now and also the start of your brand new slimmer journey, stick with it X

image-3142570623.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck you will be fine...get your oarty pants and stocking on and off you go! Believe me when you wake up after you might think oh what the hell have i done, i know i did, but that soom passes and this time next week things will be so much better!! Just take a deep breath and jump x

Good luck my lovely X X

Good luck you will be fine...get your oarty pants and stocking on and off you go! Believe me when you wake up after you might think oh what the hell have i done, i know i did, but that soom passes and this time next week things will be so much better!! Just take a deep breath and jump x
Thank you I have got it in my head that I'm going to question myself n say what the he'll have I done I'm prepared for that in just scared I case something happens to me xx

Had my bypass on the 18th and want to be as honest as possible the pain after surgery was terrible I was in agony still In Pain now two days later someone please tell me it's a quick recovery I don't know how long I can do this first thought after waking up was what the hell have I done xx

Glad to hear from you SJS, sorry your having a bad time but unfortunately can't offer an opinion on the pain I am afraid, I was pain free after the recovery room. Hopefully it'll not last much longer.

Hi SJ sorry to hear you are having a rough time, I had mine 5 days ago and I too was in agony, I'm now in a much better place I hardly take any pain killers only really to sleep or if I have over done it. I think the 3rd day I had just about had enough and wondered like you what have I done to myself I'm never going to able to live like this!! But on day 4 I woke up like a different person thinking this is the best decision I have made I can live with this it's going to make me healthy and hopefully happy. Hang in there the turning point will be with you very shortly I promise xx

Hi SJ sorry to hear you are having a rough time, I had mine 5 days ago and I too was in agony, I'm now in a much better place I hardly take any pain killers only really to sleep or if I have over done it. I think the 3rd day I had just about had enough and wondered like you what have I done to myself I'm never going to able to live like this!! But on day 4 I woke up like a different person thinking this is the best decision I have made I can live with this it's going to make me healthy and hopefully happy. Hang in there the turning point will be with you very shortly I promise xx

Thanks blob that makes me feel a little better I told myself I would regret it in the beginning b my god I sure do wish I hadn't done it but I know it will pass soon it's just finding the strength to get through it really hope it eases off tomorrow xx

Glad to hear from you SJS, sorry your having a bad time but unfortunately can't offer an opinion on the pain I am afraid, I was pain free after the recovery room. Hopefully it'll not last much longer.

Thanks loop I really hope it passes soon I can't stand it I've never been out of pain since waking up just going to keep on top of pain meds till the worst is over xx

So SJS, which surgeon did your operation ? Did you get out of hospital today then if your surgery was the 18th ?
It a busy ward there's not much chance to rest especially with you being in pain, you'll feel better being home anyway.

So SJS, which surgeon did your operation ? Did you get out of hospital today then if your surgery was the 18th ? It a busy ward there's not much chance to rest especially with you being in pain, you'll feel better being home anyway.

Hiya loop I got home on the 20th mr Carr did my op n yes I've never had such disturbed sleep I've been in quite a bit pain it's a little better today so hopefully I will see a big improvement the next few days I'm finding it hard to eat and drink but it's slowly getting better xxx

Hiya SJ believe me, move around the house every 20 mins as it will ease the pain. Get sip sip. Sipping water as its vital to weight loss, helps skins elasticity and helps with energy. The pain will pass honest. Hugs X X

Hiya SJ believe me, move around the house every 20 mins as it will ease the pain. Get sip sip. Sipping water as its vital to weight loss, helps skins elasticity and helps with energy. The pain will pass honest. Hugs X X xxxxxx

Happy Christmas

Back