• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Minoots' update

Minoots said:
Yes I am sure that I will be there. I will pick you up at 6pm xxxx

Okies. I asked on this before you asked in my diary. Wasn't a bugaboo message lol xxx

Met my surgeon Mr Richardson yesterday. He was pleased with my progress and told me that I can ease off slightly this weekend and have a bit of fruit and salad but from Monday to Friday to go back to the milk diet 100%. So looking forward to some lovely scrunchy lettuce and carrot salad... and an apple, mmmmmm.

Also met Judith my 'ward buddy' who is being done immediately after me.

I have told her about the site and the meeting and I am sure that she will be along soon to both.

Today week my daughter arrives from South Africa to spend a week with me. I am so thankful for that and cant wait to see her again.

Tomorrow week - I will be joining all my friends on the Loosers Bench. I just cant wait...

It's soooo exciting!!!!

Glad you met your bypass buddy too :D

6 More sleepies.....

My surgeon said that i can relax the milk diet slightly on the weekend and have a few salads, which has been great. But tomorrow starts the milk diet again for the last 5 days. I must admit that I have not felt hungry once, just the need to have something crunchy to chew on - so the bits of salad this weekend has been fantastic.
Done mu shopping and got the milk and yogurt in for the next 5 days.
My daughter arrives from South Africa on Friday to be with me for a week. I am so grateful and so happy to be seeing her again.
So all in all, it is now green for go, so lets hope that everything is plain sailing from now to then.
xx

So excited for you Heather :) xxx you have done so well chick xxx

This week will fly by :)

Back