• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Misinformation!

Yes I did - have not had a reply yet. By the way you look FAB in your pics. You have already come such a long way in a short time!! YAY xxxx

I always imagined Ditzeblonde had the cutest face .. and I was right! :)

Can't believed they fobbed you off with "it must be an advert" bollox! It's right there for all to see it was part of the Littlehampton Gazette.

Ridiculous but unsurprising. I'm so pleased we are making our own efforts to discuss or like hsmel correcting misinformation out there.

xx

wonder what hes getting at then mel, we all read it, there coudnt be 2 papers coud there with the same name.
that was a brilliant piece you wrote by the way hun, well done, hugsxx

Thanks everyone - strange, but I have not had another reply from the editor?! Sent him the actual link from his own web page so he can hardly say it was not there . . .

Will let you know if I get anything else back!

Thanks everyone - strange, but I have not had another reply from the editor?! Sent him the actual link from his own web page so he can hardly say it was not there . . .

Will let you know if I get anything else back!

thanks. the editor is probably eating his words ... :D

mmmmm the mind boggles, wonder if youll get an apology mel, you should do.

Funny how the page has gone and cant find it at all in the gazette..... I googled this information and its there in the google listings ( dated 23/09/2010) but it seems the gazette have taken this article down for wot ever reason. I Screen shotted the listings in google and on the gazettes website which actually states the title of the article that was removed so they cannot state it woz never there. Julie xx

Last edited:
Funny how the page has gone and cant find it at all in the gazette..... I googled this information and its there in the google listings ( dated 23/09/2010) but it seems the gazette have taken this article down for wot ever reason. I Screen shotted the listings in google and on the gazettes website which actually states the title of the article that was removed so they cannot state it woz never there. Julie xx

Good thinking!

How funny!!!! I would not even have thought of even clicking the link again to see if it was there . . so well done ladies!:D:D Obviously realised it is a complete load of twaddle . . and as for trying to tell me it was an advert - the mind boggles! Oh yes everyone lets book a band (or is that a bypass) that spoils your Xmas and easter lunch and means that you have to be fed by tube permanently. Real good advert eh - must get one!!:confused::confused:

How funny!!!! I would not even have thought of even clicking the link again to see if it was there . . so well done ladies!:D:D Obviously realised it is a complete load of twaddle . . and as for trying to tell me it was an advert - the mind boggles! Oh yes everyone lets book a band (or is that a bypass) that spoils your Xmas and easter lunch and means that you have to be fed by tube permanently. Real good advert eh - must get one!!:confused::confused:

lol. thats very funny and very true!

its a bit rude of him not to get back in touch with you though isnt it mel. the least he could do is apologise and let you know he was withdrawing the article.

Not told about the risks!!!????? Dont know about you lot but I was told about the risks in great detail (and hence cancelled first time - being a bit of a coward . . . ). Second time round I said to the consultant that perhaps having been told of the risks first time and it scaring the living daylights out of me he could skip that bit!! Unfortunately not - but at least he also told me the positives i.e. how many ops he had done and that no one he had operated on had died as a result of his surgery!

I do not believe for one minute that the risks are not completely and fully explained IN DETAIL every time.

Oh i'm coming in so late on this i don't know how i missed it all. I can't believe he wasn't told the risks as the rest of us have said we were all aware of the risks before. Never ceases to amaze me how low and much lies people are prepared to tell just to get a payout its makes my blood boil. I think the fact that this article has disappeared says it all. Well done Mel on an excellent response x

Back