• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

MR SLEEVE & MRS BYPASS - UPDATE

Awe what fab changes for both of you, and you are both doing so well too xx

Fabulous! :))))

previous bander, now awaiting by pass or sleeve this year.

You are both truly magnificent in what you have achieved. Well done to you both and happy new year to you too :)

Really interesting to know which has been easier to manage and food choices . Sleeve or bp? Any comparisons or favours will be most welcomed ;)) very well done u 2 xxx

So pleased to hear about your job. Hope you get some good weather so you can enjoy your bike as well. Great to hear you both lost weight over Christmas. Can`t wait to be in your place. Keep up the good work.

I have loved reading all the posts before i go work, really excited about going docs wednesday to get the ball rolling, praying they say yes, i want 2014 to bemy year..... Xx

Best of luck for Wednesday, it only seems like five minutes ago we were in your shoes!

Really interesting to know which has been easier to manage and food choices . Sleeve or bp? Any comparisons or favours will be most welcomed ;)) very well done u 2 xxx

When I went into surgery it was for a bypass but due to my hernia the surgeon had to resort to a sleeve.

But to be honest we have noticed very little difference between the two operations. We eat pretty much the same meals and although Janet (bypass) can eat quicker than me we still manage about the same quantity.

I am sure many on here will tell you that a sleeve is pretty effective at getting you healthier and just as good an option as a bypass.

Good luck!

keep comming back to read your updates. Really entertaining! Thats what i need atm. You both doing a great job!

Weight loss update:

I have lost another pound and so has Janet.

We are not sticking to the rules I have to admit! I think getting over xmas and into the new year with a weight loss has sent us complaisant. We have been snacking again in the evenings and I think because we are doing more walking you think you can get away with it more! Not true!

Janet has become a one woman walking machine and is constantly nagging me to go for a walk! Yesterday we had brollies blown inside out and hail stone for goodness sake!

Still its a nice feeling when you get back! Someone once said the hardest part of going for a walk is stepping out of the door! True!

Been out on my bike a few times as well. My bike gear is massive on me and I noticed the labels were still in them (which is unusual for me as I had this fear of people seeing the actual size of my clothes and use to cut them out!) They were 11XL! Motorcycle gear does have some weird sizing I would guess they would be 5XL in the clothes world. That said they are pretty big! Anyway they are fully adjusted up tight and "her who shall be obeyed" says I cant have any new ones till my weight is right down! Fancy some leathers!

I was waiting at the lights the other day on my bike and this guy says to me "you must be mad!" I just nodded in agreement!

Went to look round the local gym the other day with Janet but we didn't commit to anything because it felt a weird environment to be in? Felt as if we shouldn't be there? Not because of any people just not use to being in a gym!

Might need to man up the pair of us as we feel we need upping the exercise will increase our fitness levels!

How r u both doing?

Back