• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Mr Super

good luck with mr super x

i was glued both times x dont think about the programme, hes a good surgeon and thats what counts ok xxx

i been checkin out my scars..........
i have no stitch marks i think they stiched me inside the scars i can remeber a stitch popping through, i have no dots.

Found this on an old post when I was looking for something else, and thought it might reassure you

"I have the neatest scars and he glued them so I could shower and bath the same day as he doesn't use dressings."

That sounds like good news!

I had mr super and the below quote sound very much like something I would have said. He is excellent and lovely as well, you will see. He uses glue yes and he advises you have a shower asap.

he does his job well u will be ok x

Hi, just think what you'll look like and how you'll feel this time next year!
P.s. I live in wellingborough so if you ever want a chat just let me know.

Claire, I didn't ask them your question the other day when I was at the hospital as no one was there that had had wls. I will ask them on the 19th though. xx

Hi i'm having my band op on Mnday 10th Aug with Mr Super so will report back to you what he uses (might be super glue lol) & how it all went! - Are you going to Dolan park? ;)

I am having a Gastric Band op end of September by Mr Super and i was just wondering, does he use glue or stitches? I have never had stitches before and would just like to get prepared incase he does use stiches, when i had my gall bladder out via keyhole they used glue. Any info would be great X

Hi Claire, I had Mr Super, I found him to be really lovely, he sat for about 15 minutes talking cars etc with my hubby (he was going to buy a new car the next day) He was very calming, explained what would happen at the op etc

He used glue which was great and my scars have healed brilliantly, he's a very tidy surgeon!

I didn't see the programme but heard different views about him on here, no-one knows what goes on in theatre when ur out cold, personally I dont care, as long as he does a good job that should all you should be worried about

Good luck

Kate x

Found this on an old post when I was looking for something else, and thought it might reassure you

"I have the neatest scars and he glued them so I could shower and bath the same day as he doesn't use dressings."

Thank you very much for that, a shower would sound good afterwards, hopefully i can have mine at home as only in day case :D X

Hi Claire, I had Mr Super, I found him to be really lovely, he sat for about 15 minutes talking cars etc with my hubby (he was going to buy a new car the next day) He was very calming, explained what would happen at the op etc

He used glue which was great and my scars have healed brilliantly, he's a very tidy surgeon!

I didn't see the programme but heard different views about him on here, no-one knows what goes on in theatre when ur out cold, personally I dont care, as long as he does a good job that should all you should be worried about

Good luck

Kate x

Thank you Kate, thats very true no one knows what goes on when your out cold, just cant believe i have been given this opportunity :D he seemed very friendly when i went for my first appointment, although i seen one of his registrars which i was a bit gutted about, but at least he said YES to me which was what i was hoping for :D. I had glue when i had my gall bladder out, i have just one scar underneath my chest that i had a problem with it keep protruding and was really itchy for about a year but i was reassured it was ok, its not itching now but you can still see it. Was you daycase or overnight? I am going with a open mind that it could be overnight. X

Thank you Flibber that has reassured me X

Hi, just think what you'll look like and how you'll feel this time next year!
P.s. I live in wellingborough so if you ever want a chat just let me know.

I am so excited but very apprehensive at the same time which i suppose is to be expected, i had my head in the right place and then lost it for a while so now getting it back into that place again lol. Do you have msn? if you have, message me your addy and we can chat on there if you like :D X

Back