• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my b4 & after tum tuck pics

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
this is my b4 & after pics from my fluer de lys tum tuck the 1st pic is 10 mins b4 my op the 2nd pic is 3 days after, i thought i would share my pics if any 1 wants to see.

Attachments

• bee4.jpg
    bee4.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 336
  • after6.jpg
    after6.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 335
i had it done 18 months ago im all healed now just numb in the centre but i dont mind the loss of sensation, as its more comfy now than b4 with the loose skin.

liz x

OMG you look amazing!! - so jelous lol can I be cheeky and ask what you weighed before hand? I am seriously concidering a tummy tuck but am abit overweight but am sure this is due to the extra skin that I have all over my tummy, I am going to start loosing the weight tomorrow (shopping day) lol to see how I go but I still want my curves if you understand.

i weighed 19st 2 when i had my 1st lap band, when i had the tummy tuck i was 13stone, they removed 7llbs in skin and fat from my tummy.

Hi Liz, how long was it between the lap band and the tummy tuck?

I'm not sure how to PM someone on here, but I went last week to my GP and asked to be referred to Sunderland for banding. My GP filled in a form when I was there which she said was the first step and has said I’ll be seen by the diet and exercise team first. I wanted to ask if that was what you needed to do, and how I can progress through that asap to get to see Mr Small?
I hope you don't mind the questions.

Hi Liz, how long was it between the lap band and the tummy tuck?

I'm not sure how to PM someone on here, but I went last week to my GP and asked to be referred to Sunderland for banding. My GP filled in a form when I was there which she said was the first step and has said I’ll be seen by the diet and exercise team first. I wanted to ask if that was what you needed to do, and how I can progress through that asap to get to see Mr Small?
I hope you don't mind the questions.

hi jordy, you will be seen on your 1st app to be asessed and they need to get to know you and the lifestyle you lead now, so they can decide whats the best plan for you. they decided a band was suitable for me and i was put on xenical for a while to help me loose some weight b4 surgery as the less you weigh the safer it is on surgery day. i had the tum tuck 2 years after banding but thats only allowed after maximum weight loss and it takes diff ppl diff times to reach there desired weight as we are all different and loose weight at diff rates.
hope that helps.
liz x

Liz tummy tuck

Hi Liz why where you cut down the middle,what did you weigh when you had tuck and was it nhs?

i weighed 19st 2 when i had my 1st lap band, when i had the tummy tuck i was 13stone, they removed 7llbs in skin and fat from my tummy. yes i was nhs as part of the follow up to my nhs banding. the cut up the middle is a fluer de lys tuck they said it would give me a better shape as i had a lot of loose skin on my sides also

hi jordy, you will be seen on your 1st app to be asessed and they need to get to know you and the lifestyle you lead now, so they can decide whats the best plan for you. SNIP

Thanks so much for that, I was worried she might be fobbing me off with the diet and exercise team, but if they have the ability to put me forward for the banding that's excellent news.

I had fasting bloods taken this morning for cholesterol and glucose. It's such an exciting time to think that it could be the start of a whole lot less of me.

no i havent got any pics ive not took any since those ones.

Thanks so much for that, I was worried she might be fobbing me off with the diet and exercise team, but if they have the ability to put me forward for the banding that's excellent news.

I had fasting bloods taken this morning for cholesterol and glucose. It's such an exciting time to think that it could be the start of a whole lot less of me.

did she say that the diet and exercise team was at the hospital ? or there own ?

She didn’t say, I told her I had already been referred to the HELP scheme previously and she said this was a step on from there and much more comprehensive. I thought I would see what happened at my appointment with them, and maybe go and see her again now I know the name of the consultant.
The BOSPA site for Sunderland says that you have to be seen by this team, so I hoped I was on the right path.

it sounds like you have been put in the right direction, i assumed your appointment was to see, the surgeons dietician or nurse, my 1st appointment was in sunderland for there assesment but was along time ago now, this must be there new process now.
good luck
liz x

Liz, I've finally seen your pics. lol I'm sucha novice with these sites I still cant work out how to 'pm' you hahaha. You look great so well done. Have you managed to keep it off.

I'm soooo worried about putting on the weight I plummeted to under 10 stone a mth ago by just no eating. Its so easy to get caught in this lifeless trap about worrying about your body.

I say that while eating a piece of dark chocolate... HELP ME!!!

hey glad u found the pics champs ! since my tuck ive regained some weight as my band failed me, i have now been rebanded 9 weeks ago and looking towards loosing the little bit weight ive regained, its all about being aware of what we are eating and our habbits as its so easy to let old habbits slip back into our lives.
liz x

Thanks for sharing your pics Liz. What a transformation! I'm having a full TT on Nov 25th. Can't wait to be able to show the before and afters. :)

Thanks for sharing your pics Liz. What a transformation! I'm having a full TT on Nov 25th. Can't wait to be able to show the before and afters. :)

hi poppy,
good luck with your t/t, i hope all goes well for you, i will look forward to seeing your pics.

best wishes
liz xxx

Thanks Liz. I'm quite nervous now but can't wait to kiss goodbye to my excess skin. I've had two c-sections so kind of know what to expect from major abdominal surgery which is probably why I'm so nervous. My first c-section was awful. Took me months to get over that but I wasn't in the greatest of health. I'm pretty healthy now so hopefully my body will cope better. :)

Back