• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my b4 & after tum tuck pics

sorry i havent got any new pics, ive never got round to taking any.

wow those pics are fab..... :) x my stomach is very much like your b4 pic :( x

Liz2008, What's your surgeons details. They did a good job! Cost?

hi channy i was nhs banded then t/t as a follow up im not sure if he does private ops

hi channy ive pmed u with details ive found

hi liz
i didnt realise you had a tummy tuck hun.. wow it looks fab!!
was it very very painfull? did you have to have alot of time off work?
i am thinking in long run i may need one i have had 2sections and lost 7stone since first baby and then gained it on 2nd baby. i had band in august and a tt is on my mind
emmaxx

hi liz
i didnt realise you had a tummy tuck hun.. wow it looks fab!!
was it very very painfull? did you have to have alot of time off work?
i am thinking in long run i may need one i have had 2sections and lost 7stone since first baby and then gained it on 2nd baby. i had band in august and a tt is on my mind
emmaxx
hi emma, the fluer de lys tuck is more painfull and takes longer to recover than a standard hip 2 hip tuck, i was in recovery 2 months, it was painfull but very much worth it in the long run. i had to go for weekly checks every week for 2 months and had to wear a body support/corsett type of thing for 6 months, no heavy lifting was allowed. after all that i have no regrets and i feel much more happy now with my shape. i hope that helps to answer your questions.
best wishes
liz xx

Attachments

• 389.jpg
    389.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 81
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    324.5 KB · Views: 90
OMG ur stomach looks amazing!!!! my skin is sagging like the pic of your b4 hand- to be honest it looks exactly the same( an i hate it) want to loose another 2 stone then im gunasave up for a tummy tuck!!! or do ya think i should go docs and see wot he says when i reach that stage>??
laura x

hi byron its always worth at least asking your gp, next time your there try and find out if the pct fund plastic surgery on the nhs in your area if they dont then at least you will know where you stand and you can then start saving any spare cash for when the time is right x

Wow your scar looks really good and no different to a stretch mark really.

You must be really pleased with the result. Plenty of sunbathing in a bikini this year I would think.

lol sarah i cant do a bikini as im going for a consultation for revisional surgery at the end of july as my upper tummy needs matching up as the upper has loose skin also. my hips also need doing as well as they have left them uneven, so be more scars for me in the near future.

liz x

Aaaah that's a shame; will they correct it all on the NHS?

must admit, i'm already thinking of lipo on my thighs .....

yes im a nhs plastics patient as its part of my follow up after wls.

just been reading through your thread and looking at your photographs, my tummy and other "tyres" look much worse than yours in fact i can feel my tummy on my legs when i drive sit down and sometimes walk, ive only just started to lose weight and im already dreading the more baggy me, my starting weight was 18.9 ive lost 9lb in 2/3 weeks. is there any other information sites anyone can recommend so i can have a look.. please

and well done

Back