• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Boy DARIUS!

sugga

My lovely 13 year old son Darius has just informed me at 7.45 as he is about to leave out for school that he is making Meat and Potatoe pie last lesson today which is part of his GCSE. Arnt they hopeless Lol. So I have to go shopping this morning to get the ingredients, come home and cook the meat because it will take to long to cook it at school, then take all the stuff up to school this afternoon.
I think i should be the one who gets the GCSE, dont you? Lol.
But then he will have to peel the potatoes, carotts and make the crust. Lads eh, what are they like lol x

He he sounds just like my eldest two, Im forever taking things to school they have forgotten.

I get this all the time with my lot, 8am on a school morning, "mum, I need....etc etc" I'm sure they think I have an endless cupboard full of baking stuff!!

:D:D:D:D kids :D:D:D:D

My Daughter Emalisha is cooking chocolate eclairs today, as part of her GCSE's xx

Bless, its an awfull thought isnt it? I watched the programme kids in care yesterday and it was so sad. You could just see the children were crying out to be looked after and spoiled like that. It must be so hard for them. I dont know if anyone saw it but there was a 14 year old boy just so angry at the world it felt like he was being punished for his parents being unable to care for him. broke my heart.

Sorry, bit of subject there but cant get it out of my head.

i watched that too leesh, its wrong isnt it specially since his mum was allowed to keep his little sister so she cant be that much of a bad mum ors they would have that little girl of her too - he should be allowed to go home whenever he feels like it - at 14 years old you know what you want and it must be devastating to be told your not allowed to go home for 6 weeks! i can understand why he kicked of the way he did! i know social services do help alot of children but in that case i think they are doing more harm than good, dont you?

Definately, I know they have to make difficult decisions but it just seemed so wrong when they drove away with him. poor little lad.

Back